• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello Bluelight comminity members, its good to meet you!

lilbitcrazy

Bluelighter
1.How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?

Years of browsing but I think I had an account going back to around 2006 or so but I couldn’t recall the login id. or email address I used at that time so I created this new account (20 Sept. 2021).

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?

I first found Bluelight (2006) via a google search when I was researching a weight training supplement, I think it was called Jack3d, I found that it had quite a hit when taken on an empty stomach and helped me with my depression, motivation and energy levels (anhedonia).

This led me to explore a compound called Phenylethylamine (PEA) which seemed to be the active ingredient? I acquired some PEA and began taking it daily using some potentiation with a MAOb inhibitor, I quickly became addicted to the intense euphoric hit and relief of symptoms, unfortunately the story doesn’t end well and led to hospitalization and a bipolar/schizophrenia diagnosis and subsequent loss of employment.

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?

I had a regular supply and dextroamphetamine which worked well alleviating my long-term depression but I developed a tolerance and it not longer worked. I occasionally used alcohol but never got much out of it as it left me with a more severe depression.

Going back another 15 years or so I tried LSD a few times, I had an amazing experience and it left feeling almost completely cured, I would have continued with the LSD but the supply was too unreliable.

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

Snorting dextroamphetamine was the main ROA, with the PEA I used a (non-competitive) MOAb inhibitor and dissolved the PEA in exact volumes of water to achieve a desired concentration then used sublingual administration of 1ml repeatedly throughout the day.

yes welcomeeeeeeeee, hope to hear from you, heard folks were amazing, no B.S and and informatively helpful.I`ll just learn the proverbial ropes for now

Thanks Robi, much appreciated and welcome to you also!

I've lurked on here on and off for many years now and I've often found high calibre information on the various substances I've explored and some great anecdotal reports. IMHO the BL website resources are a potential lifesaver with a good community of non-judgemental people to get expert advise from.

@lilbitcrazy,

Welcome to Bluelight!

I was a longtime lurker, but never actually made an account until 19 months ago. My father, a poly-substance abuser, was the one who turned me on to this site.

The search function is a great tool to find answers to any of the questions you have. Any of the mods (moderators) on this site (I don’t think I’m speaking without their permission) are happy to help you with any questions you may have.

Anytime you want to summon a mod, you can either send them a PM (a private conversation that’s between just the 2 of you) or you can put an @ sign, before their name, without any spaces, followed by your question.

I’m always willing to help; and if I don’t have the answer, I can direct your question to another mod or member who is better experienced and able to answer questions you have.

I’m sure you’ll be happy here! 💋Bella

@Fiori di Bella

Thanks Bella for your advice and kindness, it's really good to meet you :) I believe this is how we should treat one another as it maintains healthy boundaries and mutual respect!

Your background story regarding your father's poly substance abuse is not dissimilar to mine, I first found this site in 2005 and during this time that I became heavily addicted to amphetamine substances none which ever led to anything good, in fact quite the reverse.

Interestingly, your message is fortuitous as I had logged in today with the intention of deactivating my account having decided it was perhaps a mistake on my part.

I'm a long time sufferer of schizophrenia and the illness has destroyed my career, opportunities, relationships and life in general, I have tried many substances before diagnosis and now its medication only for me and a healthy relationship, diet and lifestyle.

Saying that, I really have no time for losers as the song goes :) as any interaction with them may trigger an episode that may lead to hospitalization so I am avoidant of such people and shall instead use the ignore feature of their account.

In time I hope to spread some hope for other sufferers on wellness and recovery from severe mental illness and addiction as I have many decades of experience and still so much to learn from my peers.

Last edited:
@lilbitcrazy

I hope you decide to stay with us. There are a ton of people here with lots of different psychiatric issues, from anxiety to antisocial personality disorder. I, too, have my own issues with depression, anxiety and OCD. You would definitely not be alone here.

Feel free to message me anytime, if you want to talk.

💋Bella

Feel free to message me anytime, if you want to talk.

Hey thanks Bella, :)I appreciate the offer, but the thing is when I'm down I don't want to talk to anybody and when I'm ok(ish) I don't need to talk (lol) - it sucks, but that's how it is for now. Medication works to some degree, though I'd love to try some research chems. 3-fma might hit the spot? but that potential for psychosis and the aftermath is too risky - the psch. wards here in Oz make nurse Rachitt from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest look tame :)