• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello blue light fam!

Mr.Cmysterious

Bluelighter
Hello my fellow aficionados, I’m from California and I’m a opiyummmmm aficionado aswell as others. I’m 28 disabled due to Multiple Sclerosis, no no don’t pity please, it’s not the worse thing to be diagnosed with but it does have its ups and downs. Daily chronic migraines might sound terrible but hey it’s my normal just like your lack of migraines. Ok I’m rambling, could be the IR morphine sulfate I take 90mg daily :) some people on here say it’s got no recreational value.. I say you’re very very misinformed. Anyhow that’s me cheers fam!

FAM.png

Wa gwan Mr. Cmysterious, where your ends bruv?

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight, Mr. Cmysterious!

Easy to enter the fam, hard to leave. ;)
What do you like to do outside of drugs?

Either way, see you around bruv.

Welcome to Bluelight, Mr. Cmysterious!

Easy to enter the fam, hard to leave. ;)
What do you like to do outside of drugs?

Either way, see you around bruv.
I got mad hobbies haha I’m a self proclaimed artist, I do leather craft, build these little metal models that use nothing but metal tabs, I love the Angels and Dodgers I could go on n on. A lot of people say I’m a jack of all traits but naw “I’m just a simple kinda man. I’m a stay at home dad diagnosed with multiple Sclerosis 10 years ago so I’m on that SSDI (govment dun pay me on da monthly) Cheers bruv

I'm just a simpleee kinda mannn. Good song.

I'm on SSDI as well. I can work, but not in the field I got my degree in because of my record.

Cool hobbies! Maybe you can share some pictures in Life Advice & Visual Arts :)

I'm just a simpleee kinda mannn. Good song.

I'm on SSDI as well. I can work, but not in the field I got my degree in because of my record.

Cool hobbies! Maybe you can share some pictures in Life Advice & Visual Arts :)
One my favorites! ? ? When I dig my hobbies out of storage (just went through a move from Wisconsin back to my hometown in California) I would love to share! Thank you, I do have some graffiti on canvas somewhere hmmmm. When I first found blue light I thought it was all about drugs but I’m finding this is about all aspects of life!! I love it ????