• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello BL!!..

pghgrl

Greenlighter
Hi all... I've read so many posts throughout the year. Finally joined. It's nice to know others are out there in the same spirals as me. Alot of you have been so helpful without even knowing! I live in PA and would love some non-judgmental people to talk with. Seems I live 2 different lives.
Anyway.. hello!

Hi @pghgrl!

You've come to the right place, looking for nonjudgmental and cool peeps.

We all have stories, from all walks of life.

I'm curious, which threads were most helpful to you?

Hope to see you around :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

well when I'm out of hydro and the best ways to deal with w/d. But mostly it's nice to know we r all struggling and I am not alone. That's been the most helpful.

Yeah.

I was homeless for two years and have a college degree. I'm a meth addict with a job. Nice to meet you :)

Non-judgmental? The world it's built on constructive criticism without we can't move further. You will find charismatic people but they will judge you in a constructive manner.

Yeah.

I was homeless for two years and have a college degree. I'm a meth addict. Nice to meet you :)
nice to meet u!
I'm a cliche.. volunteer/pto mom..
I feel like christina Applegate on bad moms..except I'm not mean..😊
thanks for the welcome

Non-judgmental? The world it's built on constructive criticism without we can't move further. You will find charismatic people but they will judge you in a constructive manner.
I can deal with constructive...
but not hypocritical judgment