• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello, back and back on meth

JadedSweetheart91

Greenlighter
Back on this site because i dont see a point in staying clean from meth. it was a fun drug, just got expensive. considering making some shake n bake but is it really as dangerous as people say as far as explosions? lol. idk. looking to make a few friends here.

Jade

No experience cooking here, never to my knowledge had shake and bake either. Personally, while it's always a difficult task, I've found that if I get into meth more than a weekend a month it tends to rapidly diminish returns and starts getting expensive. Pretty cheap good(ish) quality ice readily available around here. The expensive part for me was always the overcompensation I make with my comedowns... Spending 100$ on vitamins and health tonics and all that jazz. Lol. It's one hell of a ride

Good point. Im just wanting to use it once a week and so far ive been doing good keeping that up. Just thought it would be cheaper to make it. Ive seen it made and know how to do it but nervous if i mess something up itll blow. lol. guess i better not try that.

Ya I wouldn't feel comfortable without an experienced cook actually running the first batch or two at least, I am a carpenter and remodeler and do alot of rehabs on repossessed labs and it is very destructive to basically everything. I'm thinking that any money you might think u r saving on a batch is likely not worth the risk/damage to health and home. In the name of harm reduction of course. I kinda always wanted to try an extraction or something like dmt tho, or a shroom grow but im not particularly knowledgeable or daring. I know alot of people tho and have a decent income so my perspective is always to be a consumer and leave the rest to the more daring. US drug laws, while improving, are outrageous and it simply is not worth it. Imo

So long as you don't mind fucking up your arms in the process. If you shake and bake it's bound to go wrong eventually. But it won't kill you, probably

Pay attention to what I am about to tell you it might just save your life.shake n bake is not hard to do and what ever anyonemight tell you of youdo it that right way and not like some strung out junkie you will make some really good dope.. with that being said obviously anytime your messing with chemicals especially the kind ththa go boom it can be dangerous. Especially after you've been awake for 3 or 4 days.. now I can honestly say I made shake and bake every day for 7 months sometimes doing 3 or 4 five box bottles a day and never had one problem... no bottles blowing up. no fires no nothing.. how ever I also useto cook it Redphos/iodine about 8 years prior to doing SNB so I never had any mis Qs with that either.. 1st thing you need to know is the proper recipe the 2nd thing you need to know is the correct bottle to use.. the 3rd thing you need to know is dont ever learn how to do it. Cause it's a curse.. like I said i got busted for it back in 2009did my little 8 month stint for out out and didnt touch it again for 10 years.. then I needed some money and went at it again.. but in those 10 years that I didnt use there was a time I went into a hardware store or pharmacy and didnt think of it. Once u know how to do it and if you learn the right way and make good shit uwont stop still you her busted or you kill your self or worse kill some1 else.. I thank God I got busted when I did or I might have did 1 of those 3 things.. sorry for the run on and typos. Was doingthis quick.. hit me up b4 u do anythingh

Pay attention to what I am about to tell you it might just save your life.shake n bake is not hard to do and what ever anyonemight tell you of youdo it that right way and not like some strung out junkie you will make some really good dope.. with that being said obviously anytime your messing with chemicals especially the kind ththa go boom it can be dangerous. Especially after you've been awake for 3 or 4 days.. now I can honestly say I made shake and bake every day for 7 months sometimes doing 3 or 4 five box bottles a day and never had one problem... no bottles blowing up. no fires no nothing.. how ever I also useto cook it Redphos/iodine about 8 years prior to doing SNB so I never had any mis Qs with that either.. 1st thing you need to know is the proper recipe the 2nd thing you need to know is the correct bottle to use.. the 3rd thing you need to know is dont ever learn how to do it. Cause it's a curse.. like I said i got busted for it back in 2009did my little 8 month stint for out out and didnt touch it again for 10 years.. then I needed some money and went at it again.. but in those 10 years that I didnt use there was a time I went into a hardware store or pharmacy and didnt think of it. Once u know how to do it and if you learn the right way and make good shit uwont stop still you her busted or you kill your self or worse kill some1 else.. I thank God I got busted when I did or I might have did 1 of those 3 things.. sorry for the run on and typos. Was doingthis quick.. hit me up b4 u do anythingh
Would b interested in propper procedure.. Prices right now during epidemic r unreal...

Would b interested in propper procedure.. Prices right now during epidemic r unreal...
If you actually understand the science behind it, get good guidance and a good recipe, you can 100% make bang ass dope that doesn't turn your pipe black and has legs for fucking miles.

But we can't really talk about specifics here.

Shake and bake is not anywhere near as dangerous as a red phos or an ammonia (farmers dope) cook. But it is still fucking dangerous

is it really as dangerous as people say as far as explosions?
Just a quick response: Yes
had a couple or three *friends that have blown up rooms in houses, hotel room and mobile home. This is personal knowledge; first-hand. And rarely do these people not walk away with severe burns, criminal charges from landlord and jail-time for multiple charges.
It is dangerous and very caustic... even the fumes. I pray to whoever that there are no tottlers about as they should absolutely not be in the picture, IMO/E. Seen one lose their life for the parents need to get a fix.
Best of luck and please be careful with whatever endeavours plotted.
Love,
Ptah

Welcome to bluelight: Hope to see ya around, P.
Late

Just a quick response: Yes
had a couple or three *friends that have blown up rooms in houses, hotel room and mobile home. This is personal knowledge; first-hand. And rarely do these people not walk away with severe burns, criminal charges from landlord and jail-time for multiple charges.
It is dangerous and very caustic... even the fumes. I pray to whoever that there are no tottlers about as they should absolutely not be in the picture, IMO/E. Seen one lose their life for the parents need to get a fix.
Best of luck and please be careful with whatever endeavours plotted.
Love,
Ptah

Welcome to bluelight: Hope to see ya around, P.
Late
Ahh its like anything in life, if ur an idiot and dont take precautions then yes its dangerous but for anyone with sense no its very obvious if shits going south.

Yep... even water is dangerous. To one in the drink it can be fatal: To one in a desert, it can be life saving.
Situational.
Out

if you vent your bottle properly and understand how some of the components/chemicals react with each other and the world around you any shmoe can make a shake n bake batch.

I think it’s a desperate move and not the smartest thing to do. It’s not just the risk of explosion, but the legal consequences are much harsher for someone who’s manufacturing over simple possession. There are watch groups with law enforcement and in communities for meth too, and this sort of cooking is high priority for busts. People notice.

I turned down offers to learn many times. Had sense enough to know better. I'm sure I'd have been good at it as I have always grown herb and got quite proficient at psylo flushes. Was attempting to replicate medium for Pan Cyans when shit hit the fan