• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hello all

codydion

Bluelighter
hi name i'm a dude with a lot of good and bad experiences. i decided to come on here it helps me a lot with the recent quitting of suboxone. 5 days in!!!! yay i spent my very earliest teenage years on anything and all. meth was my baby for a lot of years. found sobriety and soon after found h/fent. suboxone fixes that. i'm a family man love to meet people and love talking love sharing experiences looking forward to talking to everyone and helping and adding to anything in any way i can.

Hello @codydion!

Cool intro and great reasons to join.

Ah, i see you've already found our Health and Recovery sub-forum. Good stuff, man - we're here for you.

Any questions, just ask.

Good luck and see you around ;)

hi name i'm a dude with a lot of good and bad experiences.
Damn... thought I was the only one. :D JK. Welcome. Looking forward to exchanging some real life experiences.
spent my very earliest teenage years on anything and all.
Again... this is me, too. I barely remember middle and high school years. We drank a lot and smoked a lot of weed. I remember some kids would sell pre-rolled joints out of certs tins; well not sure it was certs but the tin was squarish.
looking forward to talking to everyone and helping and adding to anything in any way i can.
IMO, communicating with others (as many as possible) will foster new ideas and perspectives (kinda like standing in someones shoes but more akin to possession). If one is open to new ideas and or ideals then there is no limit to where one wishes to be. Not changing but rearranging? Weird how it seems to be something like cleaning house and moving furniture around til one feels comfortable. My outlook is a little askew in most others opinions. We all have some common ground just gotta do the work and dig it down. :unsure:
Babbling now.
Hope all is well and be safe, my fellow ragamuffin. lol
One

hey we all come from similar backgrounds and every one of can be of some assistance to each other. thanks for the warm welcome sir look forward to seein ya in the threads @PtahTek

thank you @D's that was the first area i started poking around in. it's helped me immensely on this journey through detoxing off the subs. i'm great fun for it the forums and people on here really or i don't know how bad my mindset would have gotten on days 2-4. anyways thanks again for the welcome see ya around!

Welcome to BL!

I don't know shit about suboxone but I swear half of BL does so you're in good hands!

Welcome to BL!

I don't know shit about suboxone but I swear half of BL does so you're in good hands!
hahah thank you for the welcome. i certainly noticed there is a lot of good information about suboxone on here. it's helped a lot. i'm glad to be around. talk to ya sometime!