• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Helllloooo

Charlie307

Greenlighter
Hello out there from me over here! I accidentally stumbled across this site trying to research something else and found it fascinating and had to join.

Yeah, I'm also sitting at home alone thinking about where my life went wrong and scouring the site.
I started my experimentation with mushroom kombucha earlier in the evening and now I'm just sliding to bedtime with the rest of the wine and some pints.

Must be the season for reflection that’s what started my last day or so as well but I am beginning to get a firm idea of The Who when and how’s of it all. Glasses of wine and pints sound like a fabulous evening what type of wine drinker are you?

Red, mostly. A bit of a local dry riesling I like but mostly red. I have a bestie who is a wine maker in British Columbia...she got me heavy on the stuff.
Wait, that sounds way more tragic than it actually is.
You like wine?

What were you researching that brought you here, if I may ask?
I love wine actual my favorite is a red Chilean wine Casillero del Diablo try it some time. New techniques different reactions and methodology of thinking I guess it’s kind of a long story.

I think I've seen that wine kicking around on the shelves around here.

Long story? I got all night....or, I guess, technically another 27 hours til I have to be up for work. :p

Sounds like you might find some people around here with whom to discuss such things.

I think I've seen that wine kicking around on the shelves around here.

Long story? I got all night....or, I guess, technically another 27 hours til I have to be up for work. :p

Sounds like you might find some people around here with whom to discuss such things.
I believe I may have all night as well😉 I was thinking I might I never knew anything like this existed maybe I can but I am not too sure how I feel just yet about not just being a fly on the wall.

Yeah, true. I was lurking on this piece for at least a year before joining. Though, I did have an account back in like 2004-2005, so I guess I was just creeping on the second time around for a bit.

Yeah, true. I was lurking on this piece for at least a year before joining. Though, I did have an account back in like 2004-2005, so I guess I was just creeping on the second time around for a bit.
I only lurked for maybe an hour before my impulsivity got the best of me and I had to join and then night number two I decided to be a little brave and post my hello.

You on plague lockdown?

I've legit spent more time on here since the plague hit then the entirety of the almost two years before.

Absolutely we are I was sadly laid off behind it. I recently had moved to a new state so the very few people I know are busy doing their own end of the world quarantine. How is it where you are?

That sucks. I'm working again after two weeks off that ended a couple of weeks ago. We're pretty shut down here. It's like Level 8 lockdown, pretty well. I'm only working becaue I'm in residential construction. They've shut down commercial, institutional, and industrial construction, for example.
Everything's shut. I haven't left my post code except for work in 5 weeks and that's insane, never in my life have I been confined to my post code hahah.
We have pretty decent supports here so missing work wasn't a big deal.

Is your job safe for when the plague fucks off?

Who knows if it is I was waiting tables at a higher end restaurant and we are about in the same boat as far as lockdown level as you. I luckily had a good amount of tip money put up or I would be in trouble nowhere here is really hiring I am ready for this to end!

Oh damn, yeah, restaurants are in tough. They'll be amongst the last to open again. Hopefully you guys pull through and you're good to go in a bit. :)

Hopefully, within a month we're all getting some level of normalcy back again, and I'm including restaurants and pubs in that. I've got serious cash ready to be spent at some locals. It's been five weeks. I've never spent this much time on the internet in my life. :ROFLMAO:

Agreed that is how I stumbled onto here is all my free time to type random thoughts and see if my answers are normal or not😂