Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

helllla funny

melburn_madness

Bluelighter
I am not sure if this belongs in this forum or not so mods feel free to move it.

If you want to see extreme drug steriotypes played out in a in an educational fear mungering flash cartoon made by Americans check this out its a good laugh :)

The series is called "Summit high 04"

Enjoy :D

Note. Not 1 thing in the cartoon it is bout harm reducation... bit of a waste ha?

Summit High 04

Man, some of these nearly have me in tears...

"Hey, do you know where we can score? It's for Nick's glaucoma"

That site in general (especially where everyone can post a little message about drugs) just makes me want to go on some random mass beating in public. I can't believe how brainwashed those people are... nobody that posts there could be over 10.

Like for example, I'll post the first two messages posted, not sorting through and finding the really stupid ones... posting the first thing that comes up.
RIP
hi im 15 and i have tried marijuana b4 and i stopped it about a year ago, it all started when me and my bestfriend first started smoking ciggirettes, then marijuana she became so addicted to it and then started doing ecstacy,coke and heroin. she ended up dying from an over dose and from that day on i have neva done it again. yvette rest in peace xxxxxxxx

drug free
DRUGS R SO LAME, U DONT GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE TAKING THEM AND I SHOULD KNOW, I STARTED TAKING COKE AND HEROIN WHEN I WAS 11, NOW I AM 15 AND I DO IT OCCASIONALLY BUT I AM TRYING 2 QUIT, BUT IT SO ADDICTIVE, THERE IS SUMTHING THAT SHOULD HELP ME TRY AND STOP AND THAT IS MY OLDER SISTER DIED FROM AN OVERDOSE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO, AND THAT WAS FROM USING HEROIN, AND I DO NOT WANT TO DIE FROM AN OVERDOSE OR FROM ANY OTHER DRUG, SO I BETTER START THINKING REAL QUICK ON WHAT I'M GONNA DO, COS IT REALLY HURTS THINKING ABOUT MA SISTER THAT DIED SHE WAS ONLY 17, SHE HAD BEEN DOING IT SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 9 OR 10. RIP MA BIG SIS SARAH XXXXXXX
EDIT: I just had to add another one =D
Lisa
Drugs are TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Believe me. Just say NO. Don't even question it. Adults know what they're talking about when they educate us about drugs. They just want to help us and keep us safe, even thought we think they just don't want us to have fun. Maybe if my sister had listened good advice about drugs she wouldn't have overdosed on marijuana and she would still be here. Believe me, it's not worth it.

Sounds like some lonely guy in a cubicle working for some IT company wrote those.... 8)

Sad thing is, this site is serious... what a bunch of fucktards... seriously....

ODing from weed???? That must have been a fuckload of cones!

Beech out

I've ODed on weed heaps of times.... it's called taking a blurry ride on the porcillen bus for several hours and remember nothing except a bowl full of spew...

Dying from weed intoxication.... BUUUULLLLSSSHHHIIIIITTTT

Lots of teens think that smoking marijuana is cool and won't mess up any of your future plans. You have all heard the stories of how someone went out, got high on marijuana, lowered their boundaries and did something they really, really regretted afterwards. There can be more consequences then just your parents finding out...

My boundaries drop the moment i lite the cone :D

*sigh*

americans

its so tempting to start posting some stuff and offend them all greatly.

haha, this is some funny shit.

good idea syntech, lets post heaps of reports in there. eg.

"Yeah i've tried ecstacy, it brought me to terms with some problems in my life, mostly due to the death of my father to alcoholism because he had lung cancer from smoking cigarettes and couldn't handle the world sober"

No it cannot be illegal drugs helping to overcome a problem from legal drugs

:D

OD from weed? heh, I don't smoke, never have - one time at work an old guy gave me this anzac biscuit - I ate it but felt no effects so after 5 minutes I ate another huge one. Little did I know that my body had to digest it and 'come on' just like other types of drugs [how stupid was I not to realise this?] I spent the remainder of my work day in the toilet on the cold floor throwing up.

sorry about the generalisation, i know there are exceptions to every rule. but trust me, hearing from friends that have been to the States, and looking around on that sight, i think my generalisation is quite valid.

i actually did write an email to the site but i did something stupid and it all deleted b4 i could send it. bah. i'll try again later. i just told them that they need to educate ppl and referred them to good ol bluelight.
have you had a look at their "drug facts"? it doesnt even tell you that ecstacy has MDMA in it.

That's ok syntech, it's just that a lot of my best friends are american and i spent two months over there recently and I just get sick of hearing people mouth off about american's like they're all a bunch of morons...
But good on you for e-mailing these jerks.

"Imodium (Loperamide) Horror Story"

Man, this is the perfect opportunity to submit my own anti drug abuse story!

Imodium (Loperamide) Horror Story
By Xherrus a.k.a. SpongeBob SpoogePants

------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes, this is it! This is it!” he whispered to himself frenetically. “Man, I'm gonna get fucked!”

His trembling, clammy hands wrapped the tape around his head. He began laughing hysterically. “Fuck yeah man... this is the big one!”

The police officer surveyed the sorry scene.

“What the hell happened here?” he asked.

There was a man lying unconscious in the back of his car, with several cell phones taped around his head. Four boxes of Imodium were scattered on the floor below.

A ragged sleepy-looking man standing near the scene coughed, then spoke.

“Dude, I think he was tryin' to break down his blood-brain barrier,” he scratched his face. “So the loperamide would cross over better.”

The police officer frowned in puzzlement.

“He said he was on his way to the airport, on urgent business,” said a female voice over the phone, “and he asked if he could borrow my cell phone. Why? Has something happened?”

“The airport – that place is packed with cell phones!” said the police officer. “He obviously couldn't wait to get there,” he thought to himself.

“Ma'am, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but your friend is in hospital-”

“Oh my God,” she interrupted, distraught.

“From the looks of it, he was trying to get high from anti-diarrhoea tablets,” he said gravely. “His brain needed to be exposed to cell phone radiation for the drug to work, and the situation took a turn for the worse. We can only hope he'll make a full recovery, but the moral here is loud and clear: use medications only as prescribed.”

-END-

Next I'm going to sumbit my other horror story to "Freevibe.com" about how my friend's weed habit got him caught j/o. After months, he still hasn't got over the embarrassment: the poor guy can't even look his mother in the eyes. He mentioned leaving home, but he's got no place to go. Another life ruined by drugs.

Umm mine would go, 'I have been smoking acid for the last 3 months and i am addicted to it, everyday i need a smoke or i will go crazy or something, my life didn't use to be like this, i use to be an A+ student until the day when i was introducted to acid, i was hooked since the first puff. My girlfriend and i cant control ourselves when smokin the A, now she is pregnant and got Hep C from the acid pipe, i dont even know if its my baby coz to support our acid addication my GF has been selling her body, (trust acid is strong shit 1 hit & ur hooked) if i could change time i would have never smoked acid in the first place, i hope you people cant learn from my story.'

An soo on and so on :)