• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heavy hydrocodone user trying oxycodone for the first time - what to expect?

^^^^keep experimenting, or why not try to be subtle about it? Just bide your time with a few 10mg oxys.

You have to go without hydro for what, four days & that is an unbearable thought?!?

Wait until you can't feel any pain relief, anything, from 400mg+ oxy. Then you'll so wish you'd ridden out those days without hydrocodone!

Rtp

Never mind. Took 40mg tonight and it was orgasmic. Guess I just needed a higher dose. Rather short though. On hydro, feels like the peak lasts a bit more than an hour. With this it felt like it ended slightly under an hour. :/

oh sorry didnt see that you already took your dose, glad you enjoyed it, youve dove head first into opiates haha enjoy em! :p

were you nodding?

To me oxy is about same in strength as hydro but a little more speedy and euphoric. Hydro to me is sedating n stoning. Dont get much done just wanna mope around n chill. I take same amount of oxy and im up moving wanting to clean do stuff and happy at the same time. Start with half ur normal dose that you would of hydro, say if you take 20 mg of hydro at a time then take 10 mg of oxy. Work your way up. Its basically just more stimulating and euphoric then hydro and helps a little better with pain.