• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Hearthstone must play free game

Hearthstone WAS fun when it was skill based.

Now it's way too dependent on RNG results.

I guess. A lot of new cards.

But still consistently top rated players through the different metas says it has some skill.

It's nothing new either, Madness...

From 4 years ago, and it only got worse.

Do you actually think I'm just opposing you and not comment truthfully on the game?

Dude, LOL !!!

I thought we were on the same team.

Yeah but a video doesn't prove your opinion correct lol.

I'm saying a lot of the top players are STILL top players despite the changes.

What does that say?

Enjoy your watered down card game, LOL !

I sure ain't gonna try and stop you, but (oddly enough) this is the same thing that happened to at least one collectible card game (IRL).

You know, when I was growing up people could have an opinion that others didn't agree with and it didn't mean it had to be wrong. ;)

Do you only see black or white with no grey? My world view has sublties and room for others opinions. And they can be discussed without decaring an ultimate winner.

Last edited:
If you reread the posts it sounds like you're the one fighting for an answer more than i really care about one.

I already said my view, you said yours. I used words like "sometimes" to express my opinion wasn't set in stone.

??

Nope, I'm lamenting a really good Magic and Gathering Genre card game that became "just another eSport moneymaker" for Blizzard.

Blizzard is the one I have an issue with, not you ;)

But then I have worked in the industry and actiively have issues with the behavior of these videogame giant corps and their greed.

Is it like diamond is the old ranks 10-1, platinum is 11-20, etc?

Or do you think it's harder to get to diamond than level 10 of the old rank?

It's not that it's "easier or hard", it's that the meta was disturbed by the addition of cards that had actions were based on random numbers rather than skill, and were very unbalanced. I actually belonged to a group of friends who would actually play against each other (we lived in differing geographic locations) on a regular basis. So we knew each others capabilities enough to feel when they screwed the Meta. You might not even even feel it if you just grind against random players, but they fucked the game big time. We no longer play as a group because it's no longer fun, but I still occasionally play a random set of games in "Wild Ranked" so I don't know about standard or other modes. Probably don't play more than 25 or so games a month.

Got up (down) to platinum 2 on june 5th.

Always hardest to rank up (down) at the beginning of the month since ranks reset.

This could be my shot at legend.

Last edited:
Can;t get past Diamond 9 :!

But a legend rank player (#1,000 in the country) with about 100 million total players, friended me then asked me for my shitty deck list. It's way out dated, was never even a top deck in it's own meta, but it's fun to play and really aggressive.

Anyway, still grinding.

Last edited:
If people could "trade" cards I'd give ya my entire book madness. I gotta have over a thousand cards in it by now (and never paid a penny for any of then ). I had the most fun when I was building up the book, I think :)

Ah man, i'd love some new cards.

This is my second account. My old account, Amamnda Bynes, i forgot my password or something stupid.

So this account i only have a couple playable decks.

I remember on Amanda Bynes i had an all golden card Freeze Mage deck. That was a fun deck.