• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Hearthstone must play free game

Ok, I downloaded the game but haven't made it through the tutorial thing yet. Will it let me create a character/username afterwards?

YES!!
So happy!
LMK how you like it. Pro tip - don't use your spells until you need to. Have fun dude I'm so excited I hope you like it.

Never played MTG.

I was watching the grand masters tournament yesterday with dog vs. gallon.

It's cool, because the top decks in tournament are like tier 3 decks on ladder, and none of the top ladder decks were played in the tournament. Goes to show how individual skill is really required - you can't just play a "good deck" and expect good results.

I haven't played this month yet either.

Easier to rank up (or, down more correctly) at the end of the month before ranks reset, anyway.

Let's get those nice shiny gold cards.

MY name is DAMAGETOKR if anyone wants to add me and have a nice chilled out night time match feel free I would love to if you join me right now though I am playing BUT I may nod out hopefully

MY name is DAMAGETOKR if anyone wants to add me and have a nice chilled out night time match feel free I would love to if you join me right now though I am playing BUT I may nod out hopefully

Cool! I'll add you. What's the numbers after your name so I can add you?

Cool! I'll add you. What's the numbers after your name so I can add you?
2901 you up for a game tonight anyone? in about 3 hours though I have to see my guy first I cant play on the laptop without smoking H at the same time

Battlegrounds is totally different you all start with new characters in a lobby of 8 players. You purchase cards from the tavern guy every turn, then combat with a random player in the lobby. Each turn you can either upgrade to roll better cards or purchase to get a bigger board. If you win the battlegrounds you knock you opponent for points dependant on how many cards remain on your board Kind of confusing but I watched pro players of twith.tv so I got the feel for it @mal3volent

You all play with the same deck of about 100 cards so it's cool that you all have equal opportunity. Because of that you might find it more appealing.

Last edited:
@mal3volent - hint - turn one buy best card, turn two level up, turn three roll for better cards and buy one, etc, then once you have a 6 or 7 card board, start selling the shitty early game cards you have for cards that BUFF your board.

If not a secret, how much money have you invested in HS?

I just downloaded this on my new laptop.

Using a way out of meta deck in Wild mode, can't get past platinum 3.