• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Hearthstone must play free game

Yeah I have half of the original Heroes buffed up to Golden.

It's to the point where if you looked at the "dust build" view on deck builder menu I had very few greyed out cards (meaning ones I was missing from the entire collection). Since I slacked off the last couple of years I'm missing a lot of the newer cards now.
I think I proved (to myself) that it's actually possible to burn out on a game. :(

Last edited:
Damn that's a lot. I only have one golden character. Over 1,000 wins on Warlock.

I also like mage and hunter.

The new crads are insane.. like, if you have no duplicates in your deck, choose a card that will absolutely turn the game upside down.

I was working on buffing up Shaman when I finally burnt out, LOL
They even have a new Class since I really played seriously. (as in more than a few games a month)

Shaman is fun with Blood Thirst and Thunder Storm.

Yeah.. Demon hunter. Fucking over powered. I'm probably 1 for 15 against them with my heal-lock.

@White_Rose

My turn 2:

7HHCynw.png

My turn 5:

WUnlqgJ.png

That was just now my game to Diamond 8.

Finally got Diamond 5. Only 5 ranks from legend.

Some twitch streamer who crushed me yesterday gave me a friend request and then told me how out of date my deck is. Lol.

Finally got Diamond 5. Only 5 ranks from legend.

Some twitch streamer who crushed me yesterday gave me a friend request and then told me how out of date my deck is. Lol.

That kid on my friends list is constantly playing in the top 100 of the USA.

I just started a new hunter deck when i was tweaking last night. It's pretty fun you just smash the face and kill them with Kill Command and hero power.

That's twelve damage that can blow right over taunts.