• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heart, chest, and stomach pain related to crystal meth?

Lucy Tripp

Greenlighter
I was clean for a couple months and then yesterday I smoked two almost three bowls of crystal meth. My hands went numb and my heart hurt really bad. I'm experiencing a sensation of internal bleeding like there is liquid gushing in my stomach. My vision is blurry and my head hurts. I'm terrified and don't know what to do. This has never happened. I haven't used yesterday and today but the symptoms of heart palpitations and vibrating in my heart continue. As does the head ache and feeling of internal bleeding. There is also a ringing sound in my ears. Someone help me to diagnose this!

Unfortunately nobody is going to be able to adequately diagnose this over the Internet.

There are plenty of variables that are at play here.

The safest advice is to seek medical attention.
Always listen to your body, you know better than any of us. If your instinct tells you that you need help, get help.

I hope the best for you.

Unfortunately nobody is going to be able to adequately diagnose this over the Internet.

There are plenty of variables that are at play here.

The safest advice is to seek medical attention.
Always listen to your body, you know better than any of us. If your instinct tells you that you need help, get help.

I hope the best for you.
^ This is good advice. If you are still feeling these symptoms, go to the hospital.

I just checked out the OP's profile and it seems this was the only post they've made on here, and hasn't logged back on since this thread was made.

I hope the OP decided to seek medical attention and that they're okay now. People need to realize we aren't all medical professionals here, and even if we were we can't diagnose somebody via internet.