• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Health Advice (hard times ahead)

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
Okay lies and bullshit dont help anyone so im gunna lay it out flat. I have been seeing a pyschiatrist for over 11 years and he has me prescribed to 3 mg of klonopin, was 4 til he saw i was on suboxone and gave me a pretty clear ultimatum that it would eventually be one or the other. So I go to my apt on the first , I cant piss, yea yea say what you will about that but i once swallowed 40 norcos and the CI's in the car would not stop to let me by epicac. (not saying i shoudnlta hopped out and went to the nearest ems but i was 6 hours out of town and didnt) so yea. I survived, thanked god. still do thank god that I survived that setup.......however it has led to the position where I am seeing both a suboxone doctor and my psychiatrist....of course when he saw suboxone he no longer felt comfortable with the klonopin; my original plan was to try and hold ground and hope they agreed to something. I gave both docs the other ones #.

Now I find myself in a spot where because of fuckin reckit benser or w/e there UK name is I can't get anything but strips on insurance (anyone found a way to make these semi equivalent?) Well my insurance lapsed and lets say hypothetically I take 8 mg a day and have 300 maybe 320 on stock. (mix between tablets and strips)

my psychiatrist doesnt feel comfortable prescribing benzos with sub onboard. My sub apt was the first and they still wont fill, im highly considering saying i have enough to taper go fuck yourself.......obviously i wouldnt say that. It would be your staff doesnt answer phonecalls, degrades and humiliates us on purpose and than leaves us strung out half the damn month.

Long story short do you think I should take my 300 subs and start to taper for free and not have my psychiatrist on my back. (who really prescribes what i need more). Or try and balance beam it with both of em even though i dont get my pills till 10 days late on average?

Thanks BL. Sorry a lyrica may have slipped into my system to try and keep health levels with withable.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but you can keep both and just have to deal with 10 days late on the Subs (20 day supply per 30 day month?- or just a shift in pickup schedule?)? Would your Psych. be cool if you agreed to lower your dose of Subs or still came up dirty for Subs after you left the Sub clinic?

If you could balance beam and come to an even uneasy agreement between the 2 docs that seems like the best bet to me. That's really Smart having a "F.You, I'll taper myself" quantity of Subs stockpiled, more people should.