Cycle Advice HCG Protocols ? Dosages? PCT or during cruise

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I’m just gonna keep it real I haven’t taken a break from steroids since I got out of jail 16
months ago, at the minimum I’ve ran at least Test at 250 mg a week. I think it’s really probably time I take a long break to make sure I am still able to return to normal, and hopefully no lasting damage has occurred. To be honest I’m not really worried about it, worst case is I’m TRT for life.

The reason I’m stopping is fertility. I may want kids in about 5 years and I don’t want to screw that up.

So as far as HCG goes, when should I start? What dosage? And how long? Does it help, did it help increase libido?

Im
About to stop I’ve been on Test 500 mg wk and NPP 200 mg a week. I’m also going to continue running HGH just got 3 more kits.

Thanks

Depending on how old you are, if you've been on steroids since you were 16, especially since you were still developing at the time, your T levels will be totally fucked if you stop now. It is possibly to the point where they would actually prescribe you legit TRT if you went to a receptive doctor (find one at any TRT clinic) and told them your situation. I don't want to encourage you not to stop, I'm all for trying, but still want to speak facts.

Depending on how old you are, if you've been on steroids since you were 16, especially since you were still developing at the time, your T levels will be totally fucked if you stop now. It is possibly to the point where they would actually prescribe you legit TRT if you went to a receptive doctor (find one at any TRT clinic) and told them your situation. I don't want to encourage you not to stop, I'm all for trying, but still want to speak facts.

I started at 22 I’m now 25, I do believe my testosterone was very low to begin with I was underweight and lacked muscle entirely until I started. But yes this is a real option at some point

Oh, sorry, I totally misread that. The right thing to do might be to stop, do PCT, get your T levels checked, and consider medical TRT. Nothing will get better if you continue high dose T and roids in a non medical setting, especially if you have that alternative.