HCG a must on TRT?

Draven26

Bluelighter
Would HCG be a must on TRT? Gonna talk to my Endocrinologist tomorrow and hopefully he can prescribe me some because I’ve been on it for 3 years but I am also going to talk to him about the dosage because I’ve been on 100 mg and I definitely need up the dose but I just wanted to know your experiences with HCG and what to watch out for. Cheers!

Never used hcg. Never had issues. Gotten 2 women pregnant while on blasts so not concerned about my fertility. Some people report psychological benefits which I assume come from the benefits upstream in the hormone cascade

Necessary? No.

However a small subset find it’s needed as we’ve seen in another recent thread regarding libido, among other things. Have seen that in a small percentage of users

Seems to me it was pretty conclusively accepted that it helped the body not shut down natural production. Kind of a PCT while on a cycle. Given how it all works, makes sense. Arguably it could make financial sense, as whatever you spend on it, you use less test overall, over time.

Would HCG be a must on TRT? Gonna talk to my Endocrinologist tomorrow and hopefully he can prescribe me some because I’ve been on it for 3 years but I am also going to talk to him about the dosage because I’ve been on 100 mg and I definitely need up the dose but I just wanted to know your experiences with HCG and what to watch out for. Cheers!

There has been discussion hCG via inducing LH can contribute to higher amounts of R.O.S and subsequent damage to the testes..

There has been discussion hCG via inducing LH can contribute to higher amounts of R.O.S and subsequent damage to the testes..
The intra-testicular estrogen production right? I remember the article about it before. Think it could be the link of why it seems modern steroid users seem (on average) to have a poorer rate of recovery than the pre-hcg era?

The intra-testicular estrogen production right? I remember the article about it before. Think it could be the link of why it seems modern steroid users seem (on average) to have a poorer rate of recovery than the pre-hcg era?

Thats correct..