• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Having a party in a place were I have never been. Social fobia and benzo's

Memantine

Bluelighter
Hi,

Tommorow I am going to a party of one of the friends of my GF. I do not know anyone there except my GF and it is also in a city that I have never been before. Actually I do not want to go but I have a big stash of temazepam and alprazolam.

So my idea was to combine 60mg temazepam with 1mg alprazolam. I want a complete elimination of anxiety but I do not want to black out or behave in a very inappropriate manner.

1mg alprazolam gives me mild anxiolysis and 60mg temazepam gives moderate sedation, intoxication and also mild anxiolysis.

I never combined benzo's before. How is it like?

Don't do it.

You will black out, and since it's a party there's going to be booze and probably other drugs there which you'll probably use or take in your blacked out state, and mixing booze with benzos is not good.

Stay safe.

^This. Also you won't learn to cope with your social anxiety in a healthy and normal way. From my own experience the brain always tells you it will be much worse that it actually is.
Better have a few beers (liquid courage) or drinks just to get a little tipsy and everything will sort itself out :)

I had pretty bad social anxiety but everytime I went out to similar events the reality is just way better than your brain tries to tell you. Especially talking to women.
I know it sounds dumb but just be yourself. The risk on 60mg Temazepam (which is a lot) +1mg Alprazolam and the possibility of Alcohol etc just has big potential that you will behave in a way that will be at least embarassing afterwards if not a complete desaster.

Even if you do not drink the amount of Benzos is too high to appear normal in my opinion.