• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Havin fun with social stigma

CasualExtremist

Bluelighter
I used to go to pharmacies and ask the staff politily if the had something they recommended for cleaning amph/speed and other street drugs.

I also used to ask the cashier at gas stations If they could turn off the blue light in the bathroom cause I was gonna IV in the there

i thought it was funny and they never knew how to respond!

Anybody got similar stories?

Lol I mostly didn't manage to get so bold but once when I was new to deschloroketamine, which is maybe the most disinhibiting drug I know, I talked with stranger girls in the sauna. Not drug related though but for somebody with social anxiety remarkable. Sometimes I was/am pretty open now many years later but I learned that it might slash back on you so use more caution ...

Always wanted to talk straight with pharmacists/doctors etc. and once had one who prescribed me some nice things to try but most people shut down when it comes to things they don't understand and mean to know that they're bad, like drugs. Even part of the users.

That sounds like a good way to get the attention of your local police dude. Don’t be doing that shit. You can get weird here and with your friends!
Seriously, be careful.
You are definitely right. Its obviously a coping mechanist for me. Instead of feeling like shit I try to make a joke out of it and normalize the situation.

One time at my apartment building the fire alarm went on, and it is connected to all the apartments. While I was turning off the false alarm a guy came to me smiling and said : "you must have been cooking bacon". I looked at him and said: "no I've been smoking crack all day"

He laughed histeracly and the reason is I think people don't actually believe those stories.

You are definitely right. Its obviously a coping mechanist for me. Instead of feeling like shit I try to make a joke out of it and normalize the situation.

One time at my apartment building the fire alarm went on, and it is connected to all the apartments. While I was turning off the false alarm a guy came to me smiling and said : "you must have been cooking bacon". I looked at him and said: "no I've been smoking crack all day"

He laughed histeracly and the reason is I think people don't actually believe those stories.
Given enough time and exposure people begin to suspect. I'm not saying you need to be paranoid about it just watch yourself and stay safe my dude.

When I’m rolling sometimes I’ll randomly tell strangers, that I can tell probably never tried many drugs before..

But overall I try to go through life being as “normal” as possible, its how I survived this long.

-GC

I walk around with this shirt on :
drugs-winner-of-the-war-on-drugs-tshirts.jpg

Unless I have a job interview, in that case I'd use this one:
Screenshot-20210922-184941-Samsung-Internet.jpg

TBH, I act like that sometimes. Never to the point of going to the hooscow but, yeah, no harm/no foul.
Just be careful, eh?
One

Yea, I've been a terror since I retired. I call it FIT (Fuck it then!) and I'm liable to say or dp anything! It's a neat age, I no.longer answer to anyone and I could care less what people think or say! Like bonus rounds for making it to retirement age.

Yea, I've been a terror since I retired. I call it FIT (Fuck it then!) and I'm liable to say or dp anything! It's a neat age, I no.longer answer to anyone and I could care less what people think or say! Like bonus rounds for making it to retirement age.
It's great, isn't it?

Guess I'm going to adopt that acronym myself !

Yeah, guess the point about police attention is a mayor reason why I keep my mouth shut about certain topics unless we're on anonymous internet. (Knowing that it'd be easy to figure out my IP if anybody really wanted to do so but fuck here they sell pirated movies for a few bucks openly on street so I guess nobody actually cares.)

Yeah, guess the point about police attention is a mayor reason why I keep my mouth shut about certain topics unless we're on anonymous internet. (Knowing that it'd be easy to figure out my IP if anybody really wanted to do so but fuck here they sell pirated movies for a few bucks openly on street so I guess nobody actually cares.)
Well this actually reminds me when I was a kid (18-19). For some reason I was under the cops radar. Didn't make any sense cause I was not selling drugs or doing any criminal activity(beside beeing a drug addict).

They would stop me constantly but never had any luck finding anything on me. But I would always tell them afterward:
"I'm going to the city next weekend to by drugs, I'd recommend you try to get a hold of me then"

It would piss them off 🤣

I lived some time at the border of Germany (Bayern. the most conservative and low-and-order part of the country) and Switzerland. The German police would pick me out of a train full of people. In Switzerland I was never ever checked, and this when that country's (in)famous for being super duper clean. Only once some asshole police recognized and checked me, found some ketamine and didn't believe me that it was legal to possess (it is, in CH - they may seize but not punish you for it).

But here in Mexico police's another level. Every single street in the city would present you with a police officer but they are mostly pretty sleepy, checking their phones etc instead of working. But at the beginning it was kinda scary because when in Europe you see a police officer it means trouble, they hide and pick you. out.

When I’m rolling sometimes I’ll randomly tell strangers, that I can tell probably never tried many drugs before..

I did this once in college. I took some pills with nothing to do except walk around campus and predictably quickly became bored and wanted to get some cannabis and hang out with someone. I called a dealer who lived in an apartment right by campus that I could easily walk to and headed over there to get something to smoke, and when I got in the elevator in the parking garage this guy walked in at the last second and we started riding it up to the dealer's floor, and I randomly blurted out that I was on ecstasy and talked about who the hell knows what at this point, I think mostly about how I just had to talk to someone about it because of how great I felt. He was laughing the whole time and then we got off the elevator and he went right and I went left, and I walked all the way around to the other side of the building where the dealer was, and saw the same guy coming down the hallway from the other side. It turned out he was going to the same dealer to get something to smoke too and we both ended up chilling in that apartment with the connect and some of his other friends all night.

A lot luckier than I could have been in retrospect lol.