• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you witnessed a miracle..?

I have lead a very unusual life. Because of that, I have very unusual experiences and things to tell. Things that utterly clash with the general perception of reality.

I ask no one to believe me,. I just ask to be allowed to do my thing, and that any disagreement is done in a polite, respectful way.

What I have to say clashes so severely with many peoples sense of reality that they feel a need to ridicule and violently oppose. Just let it be if its not for you. If you want to discuss civilly, you are very welcome to.

Part of why I write these things is to expose them to civil, rational dissent so that both parties can sharpen the swords of their knowledge on each other without cutting each other.

I think we can all agree that, regardless of the reality factor of spirits, that it is a thing, that there are people who experience to be mediums. That there are people who have the experience of what they feel constitute miracles. That is a thing. What the significance of that thing is, is up for debate.

I'm one such person, who has such experiences, and has the courage to step forward against the tide and tell of them. In a forum of consciousness explorers that is a niche and constitutes an opportunity to interesting discussion and mutual learning. Don't brick the niche shut with insulting one liners is all I ask.

Last edited:
Those who set limits in thinking in others do so for themselves.

You are cruel to yourself.

I gave you a moral question that upset your limits.

Sympathies.

Regards
DL

I woke up from a nightmare when one my best freinds daughter died and he texted me the time of death the next morning and its really fucking me up.

I woke up from a nightmare when one my best freinds daughter died and he texted me the time of death the next morning and its really fucking me up.

Telepathy is real. Proof. I have a witness/victim. Not really legal proof.

Regards
DL

I have witnessed a miracle. God is real. Check it...

I moved to another state and had a benzo script prior. Could NOT find a doctor that would script me. Tried so many. Was down to my last few mg. Withdrawal was already on since I was tapering, and ready to hit a hospital. Was praying so hard nightly for god to help me and not let me have a bad withdrawal. Walked out of my apartment and went to dunkin donuts one morning. A dude walked up to me out of the blue and asked if I needed xanax. Bought his whole stash and his script monthly for 3 years now. Perhaps that was the devil answering? Was certainly something.

^ miracle? maybe. happy coincidence? certainly.

You have a closed mind thats all made up about being right
why closed-minded? maybe he's very open-minded and has just come to a different conclusion about certain confluence of events?

is it possible that he's 'right' and you're the one who's 'wrong' (for want of better terms)?

alasdair

I have witnessed a miracle. God is real. Check it...

I moved to another state and had a benzo script prior. Could NOT find a doctor that would script me. Tried so many. Was down to my last few mg. Withdrawal was already on since I was tapering, and ready to hit a hospital. Was praying so hard nightly for god to help me and not let me have a bad withdrawal. Walked out of my apartment and went to dunkin donuts one morning. A dude walked up to me out of the blue and asked if I needed xanax. Bought his whole stash and his script monthly for 3 years now. Perhaps that was the devil answering? Was certainly something.

You describe a type of proximity telepathy. Science seems to have shown that we have one.

My doubts are based on probability, usefulness of the miracle and moral or ethical content.

I do this because my own apotheosis tells me that any miracle working entity would be busy saving lives and not giving smaller miracles to those of us who are not in a life and death situation.

God would work by the Golden Rule and would wish life for himself as well as for a soul or human life, instead of just having a purposeless chat with another soul or human who has just as likely found his Father Complex.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
^ miracle? maybe. happy coincidence? certainly.

why closed-minded? maybe he's very open-minded and has just come to a different conclusion about certain confluence of events?

is it possible that he's 'right' and you're the one who's 'wrong' (for want of better terms)?

alasdair

You opened a memory.

Some make statement of facts that are not shown and force the interlocutor to defend a point whose details he has no clue about.

It is an uncouth gambit. All such deflection and cheep shots are.

It may have to do with using mythos instead of logos.

Regards
DL

Cell phones are a miracle of a thousand inventions. As I child I watched star trek use communicators that didn't even have video, today I have far better real devices then my ancestors imagined only a half century ago.

McDonald's will feed 45 million people today. That's more then the population of many nations, for a company to grow to a size that it can feed that many daily is miraculous.

We can choose where we place our time and create even greater miracles. If you stand and wait for something supernatural to fix things for you then you'll never see a miracle and you might not recognize them when they are right in front of you daily.

If it comes wrapped in flames and ad hominem attacks, no, that's not an open minded stance.

Thats completely possible in my take on reality. I could be totally and utterly wrong about even my most treasured beliefs, as can we all, as we do not know the entirety of the system all we have is internally referential beliefs.

THAT is openmindedness, keeping your mind open for being utterly wrong and not calling people utterly wrong and throwing insults and derision at their differing opinions almost gratuitously.

Feel free to ask Gnostic Bishop the same question, whether it can be true that I am utterly right and he is woefully wrong.

That should be interesting.

Cell phones are a miracle of a thousand inventions. As I child I watched star trek use communicators that didn't even have video, today I have far better real devices then my ancestors imagined only a half century ago.

McDonald's will feed 45 million people today. That's more then the population of many nations, for a company to grow to a size that it can feed that many daily is miraculous.

We can choose where we place our time and create even greater miracles. If you stand and wait for something supernatural to fix things for you then you'll never see a miracle and you might not recognize them when they are right in front of you daily.

If it comes wrapped in flames and ad hominem attacks, no, that's not an open minded stance.

Thats completely possible in my take on reality. I could be totally and utterly wrong about even my most treasured beliefs, as can we all, as we do not know the entirety of the system all we have is internally referential beliefs.

THAT is openmindedness, keeping your mind open for being utterly wrong and not calling people utterly wrong and throwing insults and derision at their differing opinions almost gratuitously.

Feel free to ask Gnostic Bishop the same question, whether it can be true that I am utterly right and he is woefully wrong.

That should be interesting.
FUCK YOU

My God who knew philosophy and spirituality was so refreshing and rejuvenating! Its like I'm a giddy school boy all over again!

Ok, I have an interesting question..

So we have been bantering about what miracles you have witnessed and the merit of believing in miracles..

Let us ask a different question:

What miracles would you like to happen?

You can say anything..

Some examples..
A really solid drug collection
A girlfriend or boyfriend..

World peace etc..

PAWS removed or my brain reset. It will be a miracle if that can happen.

A valium plug instead of xanax so I can get off the bars.