• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you witnessed a miracle..?

I believe in magick but I wouldn't encourage others to follow my path. It's a personal thing. Although I don't know much about it, I recognize and appreciate it for what it is

I still can't find any relationship between this field and the miraculous though

If a person calls an event a miracle, phenomenon, magic, fate, whatever - if it gives them life changing hope, then I'm all for it. It is that hope from such events that can literally change a person's life.

If a person calls an event a miracle, phenomenon, magic, fate, whatever - if it gives them life changing hope, then I'm all for it. It is that hope from such events that can literally change a person's life.
This really nails it.

The miracle isn't the event people keep arguing about (Did the coin appear) the miracle is always what changes in people's minds. The reasons behind the change might be supernatural, or just misconstrued as such but the miracle has already happened.

I look at it like when people claim that birth is a miracle. Please prove it, I say. Otherwise it's just an observation

I could say that breathing is a miracle too since we don't know where breath comes from. I don't believe it though because I can't prove that it's inexplicable. It's just interesting to think about

As I asked on the Shroomery just now..

What If..

What if there existed a real God doing real Miracles and a real Heaven after death...

but only if you BELIEVED in them?

Wouldnt you feel like a giant knob goblin for not having believed and thus missing out?

What if your beliefs system factually creates your reality, right up to beyond the grave?

Lets say because the Observer pulls Reality out of the Superposition of All Possibilities?

Well I can only speak for myself but I tend to believe things that I understand. I don't start with if... because it presumes doubt that isn't present to begin with

Is it a wave or a particle? The observer decides.

Electrons stop moving if they are being observed

Theres a lot of iffiness in the universe

As I responded to a Shroomery thread about "Manifesting Money":

Manifesting money at will in this world with its multitudes of billions of abysmally poor, highly spiritual people is woo woo new age thinking.

You can't force the hand of Fate. You can negotiate with Fate but not overpower it.

Protip: several tens of kilometers down in earths crust its swarming with brick sized crystals of diamond, that will never be touched by human hands.

Go ahead and manifest one into a bucket of water (its hot down there, you dont want to set your house on fire) its a simple translocation and you'll be tens of millions of dollars richer.

God DID IT FOR ME, manifest money, coins, bills, crypto. All peanuts except for the crypto. They all served to educate me, not to make me stinking rich, I'm not.

Millions bought the book of The Secret and none got rich except the author of the book and the people who had golden opportunities to begin with.

Have some fucking respect for the emaciated millions struggling to survive.

If you can manifest money, do it for them.

My God CAN and HAS DONE IT REPEATEDLY for me.

I cannot. But when I have my God with me, I Can.

Know how it worked with the bills?

It was right before christmas when my Spirit Guide reminded me of the luxury of my existence and how in a small, grassroots orphanage in Kenya that I support they have next to nothing. He told me "you have 2 bills of 50 euros ($120) in your wallet, and plenty of foods in your house for christmas. Your guests and you can have a happy christmas with whats in your house. Those orphans are praying a hole in the ozone layer. If you work a christmas miracle for them I will work a christmas miracle for you."

I went to the bank, pulled the 2 €50s out and deposited them towards that orphanage. I went home satisfied to have done the right thing. "Oh, check your wallet." My spirit guide said. I checked my wallet and sure enough, there were 2 crisp €50 bills. I was elated. "Now double-check and call the bank about the deposit." I called the bank and inquired about the money and they told me when it would arrive, ie that the deposit actually was made. "Merry Christmas." my spirit guide said.

Many months later I asked him "Did you pull those 2 50 euro bills out of the quantum void or what did you do?" My spirit guide said: "You were at the bank. Banks are Usurers. I am very outspoken against Usury, check the bible and qu'ran on that. I took interest off their interest and directly withdrew from their ATM marchine's money cassette. Its their balance, its their problem not mine." "I wasn't anywhere near the ATM machine!" "No and that is what the cameras show. You weren't anywhere near the ATM machine. Translocation, Asante. The moving of an object from one unobserved location, the ATM money cassette, to another, your closed wallet." "So metaphysically I'm a bank robber?" "No, you gave all the christmas money in your wallet to a few dozen orphans in Kenya. I was your Robin Hood saving your christmas." "Robbin' Hood you mean." "Asante if you want to play it ghetto: If you ever in your life need a MAC-10, there's gonna be a MAC-10, on your coffee table, fully loaded, and some gang member will have to cancel his driveby. Understood?" "Understood." "I will make sure there will be no need for that but I have demoinstrated for you that I can if I want to. On the quantum level distance matters not, whether you are 10 meters from the ATM machine or 10,000 kilometers from the gang member's house." "Thank you."

I've had a bunch of miraculous events happen throughout my life. They all were small potatoes miracles, just big enough to illustrate the lessons my Spirit Guide, that I consider God, were teaching me. In that period we talked about translocation of objects, how that an object may travel instantaneously from one place and time in a universe to another, and the role of the observer in facilitating that.

Basically, consciousness is an inherent property of energy. Every discreet body (be it an atom, a rock, your heart, you, your family, your ethnic group, your species, all life of earth, the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the galactic cluster, the supercluster, the universe and the multiverse) has its own consciousness comprised of its parts, so we all fit like russian dolls into each other. The Universe and Multiverse have a consciousness too, you can all that God.

So, I basically am the Ocean in a Drop, but in my case the drop communicates directly in realtime with the ocean. What the ocean says, goes. We as a drop can at best appeal to that, but it can help if you can reason directly with the Source.

The Ocean, God, makes everything be and everything makes the ocean be.

In science there is question whether and to what extent quantum effects apply to the macro level. They succeeded to have a group of, like 10,000 rubidium atoms as a supercooled entity to bilocate and be quantum entangled. Bravo, huzza. "The Ocean" matter of factly demonstrated the translocation of 2 macro objects of about 10^21 atoms from the ATM money cassette to my wallet, twice over, across 10 meters, at room temperature, without apparatus. Useless to science at this point because they must prove it in their way. But for me its a fact. I seen it happen multiple times.

So at another time I was like "So, God. I'm an observer. You make all these jokes about "schrodingers wallet, schrodingers pants pocket, schrodinger's washing machine" and they all require me to look the other way. Can you override my reality with yours?" "Sure, I'm the Superobserver. Asante, stand up and look across the room." I did so, and before my eyes in mid air, less than a meter away, a shiny 1 eurocent coin plopped into existence, rotated, then dropped and -plok!- fell onto the ground. I picked it up and there it was. A 1 eurocent coin in a country where they were out of circulation for years. "Oh Asante, in churches worldwide there must be 2 dozen nails Jesus was crucified with. Remember what I said about keeping no relics? Use your toilet as a wishing well, make your wish, chuck the coin in and flush. Be careful what you wish for though." So I did. I asked him where the Eurocent coin came from, and he said someone lost it and it was just lying somewhere. "I don't rob grannies of their savings!" he joked.

That sort of thing goes on.

He's teaching me an alternative take on quantum physics, a path of things he says are correct, among the many theories, and uses petty miracles like a chemistry teacher uses classroom experiments.

At one point during a MXE session I asked: "So, I could get ready in position, you could instantaneously translocate me to the moon, I immediately plunge my hand in the sand and you translocate me back within one-half of a second and I'd be sitting here with a hand full of lunar soil? I think I can withstand half a second of a vacuum and I'm up for it." "Asante, you're high. I'm not as much concerned for the traumatic effect on your mind of what that sudden decompression and low gravity does to your cardiovascuar system, you'd get third degree freeze burns from how stupendously cold that lunar soil is." "Ok, that was f*cking stupid of me." "There is a reason I shield you from actual abilities at this point. One of them is that tattletale you would suddenly be in posession of the relic of a demonstrable miracle, like actual lunar soil with Helium 3 in it, a stack of Krugerrands mint year 2030 or the American flag of the moon if you were even more in a hooligan mood than you are now. Yes I can but NO I won't and NO, I am very careful not to leave demonstrable relics at this point. Faith is key, remember? Strengthening faith in absence of proof is way more important than showing you proof. Faith is key. Faith creates."

He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.
Luke 17:6

I have lots of stories but if the setup is nihilist and anti-theist, theres no point to typing them out.

Miracles exist. That is my point. They are simply manifestations of the quantum world on the macro level.

Christopher Langan's (IQ 200) theory that conciousness is a fundamental property of matter and that the Universe is sentient self writing code is correct.

Last edited:
Electrons stop moving if they are being observed

Hmm, I think you're referring to photons rather than electrons - though I may be wrong.

Also, I dont think they stop moving, they just behave differently when observed (allegedly).

But there's nothing miraculous about this - we're just not capable of explaining it properly yet...

If the true laws of the universe would be known to their entirety, there will be nothing outside of them, because a theory of everything without question will involve things deemed miraculous, like turning water into wine, and how the observer can be involved in this surprising turn of events.

The observer can translocate, bilocate and transmute objects. The observer in facts pulls their world out of the superposition of all things.

All this will become known.

My spirit guide has this to say to you:

To you, a Krugerrand is a macro object. To the Universe, let alone the still theoretic multiverse, both you and the gold coin are quantum objects.
The size of the observer matters for the scope of its possibilities, conforming to Christopher Langan's theory that consciousness is an inherent property of energy.
I, the Universe, dream you up just as you dream up your world.

We're just not capable of explaining it properly yet ;)

I was just wondering about the miracles you received.

My first thought was wondering how your miracle worker, could ignore all the children who died, in that time frame, while giving you so much time for an unprovable power?

When you get to do miracles, will you focus on the comfortable thinkers, or the starving?

I do agree that sub atomic particles can be made to do work by will power alone. Just really small amounts.

Not noticeable on earth.

Regards
DL

My first thought was wondering how your miracle worker, could ignore all the children who died, in that time frame, while giving you so much time for an unprovable power?

Nobody is ignored, we are allowed to suffer and die, both of which are good things. While they can be excruciating to go to, ultimately they are investments into a better time ahead, in life or the afterlife. Your suffering will be compensated. To die means you level up to the part that really matters, the Afterlife, after which you receive a new body in a better life. I have suffered greatly too. It serves a purpose. I'm being personally educated because I am to write a book that will do good in the world. This was agreed upon when I was six years old. I'm very close to the perfect constellation to write that book and the world is getting very close to the perfect constellation to receive benefit from that book. The book will be a self help book that holds a model of the universe and a key to effecting change, in ways that cannot be abused. I'm just the messenger. I'll be the one rattling the keyboard but I'll be the first reader. I can't wait to start, chomping at the bit, but the final events have to fall in place. The book will generate money, the majority of which will be spent towards charitable purposes, various kinds but towards orphans in Africa in particular.

It is with the suffering of the earth in mind that the self help book will be written.

When you get to do miracles, will you focus on the comfortable thinkers, or the starving?

When I was six years old, my spirit guide said: "A Magician is someone who is in the right time and place to partake in the miraculous." For that little kid, on the night before his baptism, God was talking mysteries. I can testify that of all the miracles I partook in, I was instrumental in them by being an observer, actually sub-observer to a super-observer.

Who observed the Big Bang when the universe was a billion times as hot and dense as boiling gold? It observed itself doing the wowie.

Christopher Langan, a man much more intelligent than I.

The universe is conscious, self-writing code.

I do agree that sub atomic particles can be made to do work by will power alone. Just really small amounts.

Each of those sub atomic particles was greater than the entire universe prior to the big bang, and it held all the energy and all the information, completely quantum entangled. We are only separated from that state by the dimension of spacetime. Remove that dimension and we still are. Thus, part of us still is. Part of us, the part of us that exists outside of spacetime, is still quantum entangled as One with the whole Universe.

Nobody is ignored, we are allowed to suffer and die, both of which are good things. While they can be excruciating to go to, ultimately they are investments into a better time ahead, in life or the afterlife. Your suffering will be compensated. To die means you level up to the part that really matters, the Afterlife, after which you receive a new body in a better life. I have suffered greatly too. It serves a purpose. I'm being personally educated because I am to write a book that will do good in the world. This was agreed upon when I was six years old. I'm very close to the perfect constellation to write that book and the world is getting very close to the perfect constellation to receive benefit from that book. The book will be a self help book that holds a model of the universe and a key to effecting change, in ways that cannot be abused. I'm just the messenger. I'll be the one rattling the keyboard but I'll be the first reader. I can't wait to start, chomping at the bit, but the final events have to fall in place. The book will generate money, the majority of which will be spent towards charitable purposes, various kinds but towards orphans in Africa in particular.

It is with the suffering of the earth in mind that the self help book will be written.

When I was six years old, my spirit guide said: "A Magician is someone who is in the right time and place to partake in the miraculous." For that little kid, on the night before his baptism, God was talking mysteries. I can testify that of all the miracles I partook in, I was instrumental in them by being an observer, actually sub-observer to a super-observer.

Who observed the Big Bang when the universe was a billion times as hot and dense as boiling gold? It observed itself doing the wowie.

Christopher Langan, a man much more intelligent than I.

The universe is conscious, self-writing code.

Each of those sub atomic particles was greater than the entire universe prior to the big bang, and it held all the energy and all the information, completely quantum entangled. We are only separated from that state by the dimension of spacetime. Remove that dimension and we still are. Thus, part of us still is. Part of us, the part of us that exists outside of spacetime, is still quantum entangled as One with the whole Universe.

Garbage is making statements you cannot prove.

You are quite the liar.

Regards
DL

I know, you find it hard to believe, and your sense of reality cannot vibe with it, so you dismiss it as garbage and dismiss me, ad hominem, as a liar.

"regards" indeed.

I know, you find it hard to believe, and your sense of reality cannot vibe with it, so you dismiss it as garbage and dismiss me, ad hominem, as a liar.

"regards" indeed.

Would you rather I lie to you when you seem to not know what reality is?

You are a fine example of what Segan speak of in this link.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop, Carl Sagan describes a story of where he is confronted with something he hasn't heard before, he goes through a series of steps to assure there isn't a dragon in the garage, this fails to be fruitful so he politely concludes that it isn't so.

You are confronted with something new, something you havent heard of and which sounds unlikely to you, so without any fact finding, without any question, triage, investigation, back and forth discussion, you immediately resort to calling it garbage and calling the one who brings it up a liar who doesn't know what reality is.

What you're doing is closer to a dog eating his own shit than what Carl Sagan is doing in your own example. It has nothing of the inquisitive scientific approach and the graceful gentlemanly politeness of the great man Carl Sagan was.

You have a closed mind thats all made up about being right and have no qualms about ad hominem attacking people who threaten your rather claustrophobic worldview without even significantly interacting with their point of view, and this across several threads at the drop of the hat.

I want nothing of what you have.

Moderator notified of your flaming, member put on ignore.

Also, I genuinely believe my son has a guardian angel, because he has had some scary near misses and something always saves him just in the nick of time. ❤️