• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you witnessed a miracle..?

Wow... never *saw it from that perspective before. Interesting.
Token of failure... is this what is supposed to encourage one to do better that someone maybe try harder to succeed? Questions... rabbits, again?
*bugs
Always,

I do not think the Christians see things as clearly as I do.

If they did, they would reject their genocidal Yahweh/Jesus for being so satanic and their religions for their homophobia and misogyny.

Regards
DL

I've experienced plenty of miraculous events. Its a part of life for me, I'm no longer upset by it.

Whenever something is out of our field of awareness, even for an instant, it might just be in a state of quantum flux, between existing and not existing, until we materialize it by observing it again.

I had it happen where a spirit guide would announce to me, twice in a row, that he had manifested a 2 euro coin, which happened, and another time, more luceratively, with two, 50 euro bills.

He's teaching me that the laws of quantum physics still apply to the macro world if we as the Observer invest Belief in it to be so, a belie4f so solid it goes all the way up to the level of reality synthesis, which is what we utilize to synthesize the entire world we live in.

"Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl

If your condemning homophobia.. does that mean you accept homosexuality As something that's right?

Me personally see homosexuality as idol worship..

But the thought of a taboo lesbian dream still awakes something in me..

Yes, I think that being gay is fine.

I think it is the homophobes that are poorly adjusted as compared to gays.

What is more important to you as a human? Sex or love?

Homophobes put sex above love, whereas I think the better adjusted gays are putting love above sex.

If you see homosexuality as idol worship, are you also seeing heterosexuality in the same way?

If not, why not?

To your last. That is quite normal.

Regards
DL

Everybody has a spirit guide and everybody thinks it preposterous to get in contact with it. You won't believe how many people can totally not relate to channelling and mediumship.

He and I were having a discussion on that miracles are really quantum physics applied on the macro level and to demonstrate it in an experiment he made it that a pocket containing two coins now contained three, which he announced he would do, and then he said I could have been mistaken so he announced he just did it again and he JUST DID IT AGAIN.

Why not Krugerrands with the request to cash them in and donate them to charity?

He (mine presents as a he) does as he does. The twice announced and twice delivered miracle was worth a lot more than a treasure chest full of krugerrands. I have personally witnessed, nay, THROUGH ME AS THE OBSERVER HE PULLED THOSE COINS OUT OF THE QUANTUM VOID. Not just witnessed, he manifested them through me and had me spend them in my world.

I have witnessed a phenomenon that top quantum physicists would beat off to: that an object as macro as a 2 euro coin can be pulled out of the Void of All Things, which is the Universe's true nature, using no apparatus but the observer. I pulled Schrodingers Cat out of an empty box, twice, because ALL THINGS ARE LATENTLY PRESENT IN EVERYTHING. That's a whopper monsieur.

What will also be a whopper is the book that my Spirit Guide and I agreed I would write when I was only 6 years old, a book about the nature of all things and that will be balm to the wounds of the reader. My entire life I'm being educated by this spirit guide, with as one of the reasons, that soon-to-be book that the world is in need of.

At my age of 6 my spirit guide visited me, announced himself as God and negotiated ins and outs of my life with me, very important life defining stuff. All that stuff has been coming true throughout my life ever since.

I have an almost complete model of the universe in my mind that is beyond epic for each and every one of us, all of whom, by the way, are you across different lifetimes. The starving child is YOU and you are O.K.

You are that bubble and all 10^100,000 of its guises.

My ex roommate was healed of HIV.
I came to Christ inn05, I completely knew or beyond knowing that God was going to heal him.

He was diagnosed of it in the 90’s and have several documents saying he has it.
Well in 2013 our place had a Tornado when ironically he was at a gay pride parade.

He gave his life to Jesus.
Well he started having high blood pressure and since he didn’t see docs since the 90’s he made it to one. Well they took samples of blood, No sign of HIV. Yet he did start having diabetes.

that’s a created miracle I’ve seen.

I don't have a spirit guide, or at least I've never met one while practising deep meditation or AP. That'd probably scare me off doing it ever again

I don't deny that people could have them, but not everybody does

Ask your heart for guidance, it has a spirit of its own encapsulated into your consciousness, you can have it speak for itself,
Thats not so scary, is it?

@Asante I don't know what that means, but don't worry. I picture my being as a conscious force to propel into other realms

I'm open to the idea that one could meet guides and other people but it would depend on the individual and where they go. Wherever I've been I've found myself and just observing myself could see myself looking at a tall mirror in my house. I was this radiant ball of light, mostly velvet colored. After this experience I always knew where I was. Hopefully that makes sense. It was pretty cool :)

Thats a beautiful experience, indeed, for a moment the veil was lifted.

I was typing stuff into my computer when I saw something in front of the window, first floor. I looked with both eyes and saw something brownish black and rectangular, looking absolutely ancient, like a black granite pillar overgrown with lichens. It rapidly folded away from my line of sight.

"What was that?" I asked my Spirit Guide.

"That, oh, that was me." he said,.

I know some guys & gals in recovery from addictions who almost died from overdoses. These are people that I thought would eventually die from their hardcore addictions. These friends of mine have now been clean & sober for many years & have their families/wives/husbands/kids/friends back in their lives. They also Thrive & help others. I have always considered these friends 'walking miracles'....

The human body is good at repairing itself but I don't believe there's any supernatural component involved. I see all supernatural abilities belonging to other dimensions apart from the living, physical one we live in

As long as people require oxygen, food, sleep and water there aren't any miracles involved because if you can explain what happens it isn't a miracle

I think the fact that humans have the ability to speak all kinds of languages is incredible, but not a miracle even if it's a supernatural ability. Being able to understand or comprehend everything would be a miracle even if it's possible

What I'm saying is that there isn't anything that could inspire me to say that's a miracle. A miracle doesn't exist where there's a physical explanation

At least, in my opinion ;)

Five pages in and it would seem that the answer to this thread is a resounding 'NO'.

I wonder why. ;)

'Miracles' only 'happen' to attention seeking and hysterical catholics desperate to justify their 'faith' that deep down they really have no faith in at all.

Indoctrination does not equal faith...

Last edited:
You seemed to have missed or dismissed my responses, F.U.B.A.R

You seemed to have missed or dismissed my responses, F.U.B.A.R

Missed, no. Dismissed, maybe ;)

Frankly, I fail to see why quoting a children's author is significant or even relevant...

You see what you want to see, nothing, even in the face of a description of a clear miraculous event.
You choose to disregard it because it doesn't fit your sense of reality: that there is nothing to see here.

Said quote, and I repeat it, is "Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it." which is completely in line with the topic. If you don't believe in the miraculous, you are unlikely to experience it.
That doesn't mean that that which happens is makebelief, but merely that it is something that tends to happen to people who are open to the existence of phenomena that seem to defy physics.

The observer is part of the experiment, influencing its outcome.

The fact that you dont see the relevance or significance of the quote and dismiss the author as a "children's author" just underlines how closed your mind it is, how set it is on finding nothing out of the ordinary.

He and I were having a discussion on that miracles are really quantum physics applied on the macro level and to demonstrate it in an experiment he made it that a pocket containing two coins now contained three, which he announced he would do, and then he said I could have been mistaken so he announced he just did it again and he JUST DID IT AGAIN.

If the announcement of the materialization of a coin was followed by actual materialization of a coin, then it was announced that as a control, another coin was materialized and indeed it has -

If people report having experienced an event like that, twice announced and you don't consider it miraculous, what exactly are you expecting? What qualifies as miraculous if pulling macro objects out of thin air doesn't?

Last edited: