• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you witnessed a miracle..?

I've had new cloths spawn in my closet..

Joints being made in a pocket(¥)

I can communicate with any one on Earth. Relating to them psychicly.

I'm a lucid spider

8 to 9 legs..

Schizophrenia in a hand bag..

I count the fact I’m still alive and have a not totally off the rails productive life a miracle built on a whole succession of smaller miracles. If I was inclined to narcissism I’d interpret all my lucky escapes as a sign God has a plan for me. I’m getting on a bit in age so if he does I hope he reveals it while I still have a chance of achieving it.

I know for a fact that my mother, who is religiously inclined and says a rosary for me every day believes my survival and modest successes are entirely the product of prayer.
Hmmm... After being so close to death so many times i have ended up believing exactly what you said you would.
I'm not even religious, but i like to believe stuff like that.

Were they? I thought they evolved alongside the rest of the human species.

But having lived with one for 30 years, the miracle is that I haven't murdered her... :ROFLMAO:
Call me old-fashioned but I think women were created for men, hehe. Only half-joking, of course

I doubt I could live with just one woman unless they're family. Either that or I'd have to be heavily sedated most of the time

Call me old-fashioned but I think women were created for men, hehe. Only half-joking, of course

I doubt I could live with just one woman unless they're family. Either that or I'd have to be heavily sedated most of the time
Quality S+ posting. Love this shit.

I was in a room once full of drug squad and a dog. There was a mirror with lines of smelly stinking speed on it under the bed.

At one point 2 cops lifted the bed and looked underneath. Their heads were max 4 feet from the mirror which we could see clearly from standing maybe 13/14 feet away

Neither of them saw it - and at one point the dogs nose must have been mere inches from it - fukkin miracle!

The guy whose room it was became convinced it was an actual miracle (he was praying that they wouldn't find it) and became a christian from that moment on, and then a missionary in Africa - true story

I wish, unless enjoying watching them fight is masochistic
Women fighting is literally fun. I love when some woman tries to stop 2 men from fighting and gets her ass beat in process too.
Women understand women and they hate each other. Think about this bro.

I think it's a miracle that women were created. I mean, not grateful in that sense but it's amazing to me

I don't believe in outside miracles, like what we don't see. I think that's just spiritual beings communicating with us

If you were first cause and wanted to begin a species and could only start with one person the way Yahweh did, what person would you choose?

If you do not choose a pregnant female

Regards
DL
I've had new cloths spawn in my closet..

Joints being made in a pocket(¥)

I can communicate with any one on Earth. Relating to them psychicly.

I'm a lucid spider

8 to 9 legs..

Schizophrenia in a hand bag..

I know telepathy. I await your telepathic visit.

That splif thing I am all in for.

Regards
DL

I was in a room once full of drug squad and a dog. There was a mirror with lines of smelly stinking speed on it under the bed.

At one point 2 cops lifted the bed and looked underneath. Their heads were max 4 feet from the mirror which we could see clearly from standing maybe 13/14 feet away

Neither of them saw it - and at one point the dogs nose must have been mere inches from it - fukkin miracle!

The guy whose room it was became convinced it was an actual miracle (he was praying that they wouldn't find it) and became a christian from that moment on, and then a missionary in Africa - true story
I have a similar story. I was in a drug house when it was raided by a dozen cops who bailed everyone up against the wall and started searching them. They asked me what I was doing there and I said I was just tagging along with a friend - then the cop searching me pulled 2 orange terumo syringe caps out of my back pocket. No drugs or needles just these two caps.

I said I’d just picked them up off the floor out of idle curiosity. Cops response: has me strip off so he can check my arms for track marks. Now, I’d already hit up in my arms a few times that night but my technique must have been exemplerary because no matter how close he examined me with a torch there was not a blemish to be found.

They had to let me go with a stern warning about where I was hanging out. Every other person in the house copped some kind of charge that night - which made me temporarily suspect in certain quarters.

That’s probably some kind of miracle and the closest I ever came to being caught on the wrong side of the law.

If you were first cause and wanted to begin a species and could only start with one person the way Yahweh did, what person would you choose?

If you do not choose a pregnant female
I wouldn't choose. My mind doesn't work that way; some people's might though. That's why it's a miracle to me

I think there is as well miracles of luck..

As well as real miracles of mind over matter..

When I hear miracle I'm usually skeptical till I've heard the context. I think the popular meaning is of something you want that suddenly or unexpectedly comes true, which is nonsense to me but to each their own

Stroke of luck or being lucky are what I use for luck. Although I believe in luck; or rather I know what it is to have luck on my side and to be lucky. If I had to describe luck, it's a kind of magical experience. I've had an experience like that, where I went somewhere and suddenly got information from this being that looked like a nymph, but I prefer to think it was just me reflecting on nature even if it wasn't; so that's magical, I think

I feel ridiculous even explaining that here but I think it had to be explained since I can't assume anyone knows what I do

There is mind over matter, of a sort, but only at the mental sub atomic level.

I do not think we are talking of the same level.

I do not think a mechanical switch can be thrown, while some technology already exists today, that can assist a mind throwing a mental command.

Regards
DL

There is mind over matter, of a sort, but only at the mental sub atomic level.

I do not think we are talking of the same level.

I do not think a mechanical switch can be thrown, while some technology already exists today, that can assist a mind throwing a mental command.

Regards
DL
I'm not sure what you mean here, even if I'm trying to understand. Mind over matter would indicate an ability to transcend space and/or time on some level, or as I prefer to express it, going to other realms or dimensions

I'm not asking anyone to take a placebo and imagine they're elsewhere. I'm talking strictly about going to other places while one meditates or engages in similar practices

You weren't talking to me, Gnostic but I still think it's important not to overgeneralize because now I don't know what you're talking about since you referred to atoms. Atoms are very complex

I'm not sure what you mean here, even if I'm trying to understand. Mind over matter would indicate an ability to transcend space and/or time on some level, or as I prefer to express it, going to other realms or dimensions

I'm not asking anyone to take a placebo and imagine they're elsewhere. I'm talking strictly about going to other places while one meditates or engages in similar practices

You weren't talking to me, Gnostic but I still think it's important not to overgeneralize because now I don't know what you're talking about since you referred to atoms. Atoms are very complex

Indeed.

We have to speak of the atomic world when telepathy is spoken of. Telepathic thoughts are sub-atomic and perceivable.

Telepathy is sending out a message that is perceived by another.

I have no problem with this, given that know it to be true, but thought waves do not a eye make, --- and so I hesitate to buy into too much seeing ones self from a death bed type of rendering.

I do not believe in other dimensions because if there are, then we live in a VandenBrought fractal universe with a never ending fractal creation of new universes over time.

Regards
DL