• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you witnessed a miracle..?

Brendan12

Bluelighter
Well. This can be a big and dandy miracle thread..

Feel free to argue whether miracles exist or not..

Feel free to post about miracles you have seen.. or that you believe in..

What is the most powerful miracle you have witnessed?

And for Heavens sake we can also allow the sentimental view of a flower growing or a baby for example..as representations of miracles.. as well!

I count the fact I’m still alive and have a not totally off the rails productive life a miracle built on a whole succession of smaller miracles. If I was inclined to narcissism I’d interpret all my lucky escapes as a sign God has a plan for me. I’m getting on a bit in age so if he does I hope he reveals it while I still have a chance of achieving it.

I know for a fact that my mother, who is religiously inclined and says a rosary for me every day believes my survival and modest successes are entirely the product of prayer.

I think it's a miracle when people are brought back from the dead in places like Ethiopia. One man was dead for three days. I don't think it was fake because they showed the corpse and people praying over him

Other than that, I can't come up with other miracles I've witnessed; at least not in real life. I think they exist but they're rare and when people attribute them to some deity or magic I become skeptical

I think it's a miracle when people are brought back from the dead in places like Ethiopia. One man was dead for three days. I don't think it was fake because they showed the corpse and people praying over him

Hmm, have you witnessed this personally? I'm sure that if Ethiopia really had the power to raise the dead it would at least make the 5 o'clock news...

Miracles? Well, in the most acceptable definition I would have to say that they happen every moment we care to see them. Like angels and shit. Sorry for the language ahead of time. :)
The most visible and acknowledged miracle I can come up with would be the fact that we even around anymore as a species. This may not be the best example I can come up with but it seems to suffice.
With the repeated wars for the same reason and the resulting greed that is spawned by example? What are we doing here, anyway? :rolleyes:
Now; there is a side that I see on the regular that is a brighter example.
Te fact that a small thing as a diatom or a bumble-bee is what it takes to keep us alive (not that we can survive on these alone... i dont think). That is amazing to me.
Best

Hmm, have you witnessed this personally? I'm sure that if Ethiopia really had the power to raise the dead it would at least make the 5 o'clock news...
That one with the corpse was on a news channel. Too bad I can't re-locate it on youtube. There was another one where the guy describes, after his body was found in a river, being dead. I think that one was on TBN

It's hard even with evidence in this case because, who are you supposed to trust? Till it's disproven, I'll remain neutral about it although I have no reason to doubt these cases are made up

That one with the corpse was on a news channel. Too bad I can't re-locate it on youtube. There was another one where the guy describes, after his body was found in a river, being dead. I think that one was on TBN

It's hard even with evidence in this case because, who are you supposed to trust? Till it's disproven, I'll remain neutral about it although I have no reason to doubt these cases are made up

I'm sure I've read about this somewhere. The victim was given a large dose of Datura or similar by a fake shaman, medicine man, or witch doctor, which put them into a catatonic state. Rituals were performed over the next few days until the victim suddenly came back to life from the dead (I.e. the drugs wore off).

I'm sure I've read about this somewhere. The victim was given a large dose of Datura or similar by a fake shaman, medicine man, or witch doctor, which put them into a catatonic state. Rituals were performed over the next few days until the victim suddenly came back to life from the dead (I.e. the drugs wore off).
This makes sense now. In the case where the guy had been dead for four days, they prayed over him in the Ethiopian Orthodox church then buried him

Somebody exclaimed that he couldn't be dead and they knew he was alive, so they dug him up

I don't know how long he was buried but it couldn't have been very long if he in fact wasn't resurrected

This makes sense now. In the case where the guy had been dead for four days, they prayed over him in the Ethiopian Orthodox church then buried him

Somebody exclaimed that he couldn't be dead and they knew he was alive, so they dug him up

I don't know how long he was buried but it couldn't have been very long if he in fact wasn't resurrected

Could have been a severe case of narcolepsy? This has been responsible for many people being buried alive. So much so that it was quite common for the 'deceased' to be buried with a small bell to alert attention if they woke up again

Could have been a severe case of narcolepsy? This has been responsible for many people being buried alive. So much so that it was quite common for the 'deceased' to be buried with a small bell to alert attention if they woke up again
Which paved the way for the term “dead ringer”.

Edit: Actually I fact checked that there now because I just wondered why it meant duplicate of something and just read it’s origins aren’t from what I thought. Oh well! I’m incorrect on this one. Way to go brain!

I believe me having my son was a miracle. I was told my whole life I would never conceive. In fact I didn’t have a period until I was 19, I had one then didn’t have another for years. I have only one ovary and it is covered in cysts so they said I would never conceive. Then by magic I did and my son was born.

I once took down a very large/famous international music artist who was into some very shady shit through a simple prayer...

I went to this fucks show and stood in the audience with prayer beads and essentially through the power of good and love, tried to essentially cast a spell of “good” on this dude. (To put it in a nutshell..) This artist was known in the scene for raping little dready girls and then leaving them stranded. (Does the word TULSA ring a bell to anyone?)

This same night a few hours later he tried this again and it spiraled into a shit show of epic proportions where he then more or less lost it all in a matter of hours afterwards. His fame, his fortune, all gone... Years of his indiscretions gone unchecked and in one night, with one 5min prayer, he was done.

To anyone thinking of becoming a light worker, this shit is real and has real results if you know how to work it...

The few people I told just called me crazy and said it was a major coincidence. You may think that too, that’s ok.

-GC

Last edited:
It was stated that he was in rigor mortis, but breathing when they unburied him. I know it's good to have video to check this. Here's another case: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001311578/resurrected-ethiopian-man-dies

Being we are pretty loose on our definition of miracle I would say I believe doctors raise people from the dead daily so that's really an ordinary not a miracle.

Getting politicians to listen to the people would be a miracle. Seeing the paradigm shift that occurs in people's lives when they wake up to reality is a miracle. Watching the change in attitude toward LGBTQY2 people from murderous 50 years ago to slightly past tolerance and heading toward normalized acceptance this is a miracle.

I was born in the early 60s in northern bc to a religious family. I knew I liked boys before I was in school I knew I had to lie and hide it too. To be able today to speak about it openly growing up is a miracle.

But majic or supernatural stuff I don't believe. Some day I hope I'll see the miracle of clean oceans, clean drinking water and evenly shared food.

Well the one time i was driivng with friends on the highway and samacked some one the highway (pedestrian). we stop and looked all over and couldnt find him, phoned police and they started searching wiht us and also find nothing not even a blood trail. the car was a right off but we couldnt find a body or person. like he just got up and walk away. weird And this happened at roughly 120km/h.