Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Have you seen sniffer dogs in melb??

sabitor_84

Bluelighter
Hi guys.

Every weekend i head out to venues that are fairly well known and reguarded as drug taking clubs in melbourne.

With out fail i think to my self, Am i going to get dicked by sniffer dogs tonight??

So i guess my question is. Have any of you guys seen sniffer dogs patroling any of melbourne's clubs? If so what club and what did u see/do?

Personally i am yet to see dog's at any of these popular venues.

Cheers Guys
Sab

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
never ever.

Also, take out the venues in your post before a mod. does it for you ;)
Guidlines indicate 'no venues'

have a good one =D

it could be okay. he didn't say *he* took drugs, just that they had reputations as "drug taking clubs".

either way, i frequent all of those clubs and also have never seen sniffer dogs around :)

While I do not frequent those clubs I have seen sniffer dogs in Bourke St. It was a couple of months ago now in the early afternoon and going by the way it was being handled it was a training exercise for the police in dog tactics.

Being an ex Sydney boy I've seen a lot of the dogs, chances are probably more likely in the city and at big raves. Or worse if they decide to do a club and go lights up and come in with the dogs. It's not fun...

But don't worry too much I've been with friends who've had 1 or 2 on them and been sniffed and not detected (doesn't mean u won't be!). Just keep your shit together and your eyes peeled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am fairly certain the sniffer dogs the police promised on new years day (1/1/2004) have been pushed back (repeatedly) and the next due date is 1/12/2004 but we shall see

I must admit I keep wondering when I'll bump into them...anyone want to bet it'll happen at the big outdoor NYD event this year?

Bent said:
I must admit I keep wondering when I'll bump into them...anyone want to bet it'll happen at the big outdoor NYD event this year?

god i hope not. What a downer that would be - even just seeing the things would make you paranoid and ruin your roll!