• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Have you needed essential medications and cannot afford them?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hi guys, I need to talk about this frustrating situation ...
As everyone knows, the pandemic is affecting everyone in one way or another ...
All this confinement is creating a really desperate situation in my life, I have withdrawn from tramadol and I have been without it for 8 days, I think the painful phase has passed, but my anxiety and depression is increasing too much, I was reducing my dose of xanax too successfully, and a few days ago I was on 0.125mg of clonazepam (for lack of xanax) my father got me a prescription and I got alprazolam, but this whole situation (tramadol wd, no weed, no other drugs) and without being able to leave home It makes me so anxious that I have raised my dose of xanax and basically threw months of reduction in the trash :( I feel a lot of guilt for that, because I really hate benzos, I was able to talk to my doctor about this today, so tomorrow he told me to stop to withdraw a prescription for Lyrica 150mg to be able to return to a low dose of xanax without so much anxiety until the end of this stage of paws, but due to the quarantine I have not been able to work and I have spent the money I had on some food for my house, I feel that I am increasingly depressed, knowing that there is a possible solution until this happens and not even having 5 dollars for the medication is really frustrating (I had insurance that covered 90% of the value of my medications, but now it only covers 70) Having that recipe tomorrow and not being able to pay for it is really frustrating, have similar situations happened? How do they deal with all this shit?

Last edited:
Find a way to come up with the money is all you can do. Can a family member loan you some money for your meds until things get a bit less crazy?

My family is fed up with my situation, but it's okay
I have my script, now dated April 1 (my birthday) and they gave me clonazepam in the public hospital ... I hope this ends soon, I need a psychologist, I had a recurring dream of the last days about ending my life, a nightmare total

My family is fed up with my situation, but it's okay
I have my script, now dated April 1 (my birthday) and they gave me clonazepam in the public hospital ... I hope this ends soon, I need a psychologist, I had a recurring dream of the last days about ending my life, a nightmare total
I feel ya man, I'm on day 9 of morphine withdrawal. I'm having recurrent nightmares aswell, I've Been Through this phase at least 10 times. At the 30 day Mark Is when u start feeling normal. Dont worry Bro this anxiety AND depression ur feeling Is the lack of endorphins in ur system. Time heals everything, i send u a hug AND keep on fighting. Xx nzn

I feel ya man, I'm on day 9 of morphine withdrawal. I'm having recurrent nightmares aswell, I've Been Through this phase at least 10 times. At the 30 day Mark Is when u start feeling normal. Dont worry Bro this anxiety AND depression ur feeling Is the lack of endorphins in ur system. Time heals everything, i send u a hug AND keep on fighting. Xx nzn
thanks bro, I can understand that it is due to lack of endorphins, it is really sad .. it is curious that we stopped almost at the same time haha I have been 9 or 10 approximately without opiates, luckily I was able to get the lyrica, that could help me to stop taking my benzos like candy and to reduce again in a while, the temptation to take my DOC again is there, but I really want to get out of that, I send you a hug, we all need one right now

thanks bro, I can understand that it is due to lack of endorphins, it is really sad .. it is curious that we stopped almost at the same time haha I have been 9 or 10 approximately without opiates, luckily I was able to get the lyrica, that could help me to stop taking my benzos like candy and to reduce again in a while, the temptation to take my DOC again is there, but I really want to get out of that, I send you a hug, we all need one right now
Man, i swear if my country wasn't on quarantine Id still be using. Last night i slept for 3 hrs AND had 4 fucking nigjtmares.shit Is crazy, gets a grip on you. Wont Let u fucking go. Dont fall back on that shit man. Hugs for ya too bro.
PS.haha yeah almost at the same time curious coincidence xd

I feel for you man.

So Valerian, Chamomile, Salvia nemorosa and Lemon Balm are all natural herbs which could possibly be growing near you or May be in your cupboard. They all effect GABA and can at least reduce symptoms a bit.

Don’t beat yourself up too much. Dropping multiple drugs at once is difficult for anyone.

-GC

I feel for you man.

So Valerian, Chamomile, Salvia nemorosa and Lemon Balm are all natural herbs which could possibly be growing near you or May be in your cupboard. They all effect GABA and can at least reduce symptoms a bit.

Don’t beat yourself up too much. Dropping multiple drugs at once is difficult for anyone.

-GC
thanks man, luckily now I feel good thanks to lyrica, I have chamomile I've been drinking it, I don't know if it works but I love its flavor

Yea chamomile is the weakest of the bunch. Good valerian root can actually fuck you up. But good to hear regardless :)

-GC

Man, i swear if my country wasn't on quarantine Id still be using. Last night i slept for 3 hrs AND had 4 fucking nigjtmares.shit Is crazy, gets a grip on you. Wont Let u fucking go. Dont fall back on that shit man. Hugs for ya too bro.
PS.haha yeah almost at the same time curious coincidence xd

Dreams, although they feel like they last hours, are over in a matter of seconds or less.

Dreams, although they feel like they last hours, are over in a matter of seconds or less.
Man, those dreams i get are so fking vivid. Now i Know why they call it morphine.nholy shit, sometimes they are scary as fk, but we are getting better And stronger errday xp