• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Have you ever thought about stopping

I got clean 2 yrs ago. and i pick up a bit on what Tresca is saying in that i thought id never go back to parties or see friends or fire twirl again and for ages (my rehab was hell - so bad im put off for good or a good long time). but now im getting back in the scene.
BUT i needed to drop some friends - once i stopped bonding with them through drugs i realised they never cared about me ((i kept the ones who did tho - hell yeah))
AND i needed to be in a place to stay where i couldnt score - even when i wanted to and i did want to!
thats just what i needed anyway
and now that im clean i dont miss drugs/ alcohol. now when i party i dance more and make more friends now than i did before because im not sitting on my arse paranoid and stonned off my tits. this has been the biggest payoff and my super low self esteme has gone as a result.
that being said i think ppl come to this kind of move in there own time when theyre ready.

As previously mentioned - moderation is key - tho I find the magic of MDMA extremely fleeting these days - the three times a year bit sounds pretty sensible to me - perhaps my brain is depleted!

stealthtrucker thank you for the reply

I am working on it now i have a full time job starting. I'd rather get back on G though.. just one dose a day... then eat and fall asleep.

i was on a good routine when I was on G i found, as in vitamins and etc... but now im an alco i dont bother/just forget... and sleep too much.
im now off benzos... hooray... and not using any sleepers besides alco... and i tried drinking beer instead... but i like a whiskey treat every few days... but i only have half a bottle as opposed to a whole bottle and then whatever i can find in the house, be it some old port, or beers of someone elses i replace the next day etc...

It can be. If you rely on it for anxiety its very very addictive.
More so than benzos.. The withdrawal is the worst of any drug but doesnt last as long.

If you leave it as a party or comedown drug, and get it when you need, and not in giant lots, you won't get addiocted.. But its kind of a problem solver, in a bad way.... like you will be in a bad mood, or be thinking about life problems, debt, anxiety etc... and take a dose.. you really cancel out all the problems.. they mean nothing, you are invinsible to them.. for 2 hours... then you eat, maybe rest a bit, then want more from the thoughts and anxkjety creeping back to you.

If you have nothing much to worry about.. G won't be addictive if you control your usage.