• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exhausted Have you ever felt, that you've done so many drugs throughout your life you don't enjoy them anymore, but are just addicted to them?

I watch a youtube named CGKid sometimes who was a polyaddict. I think he worded it the best. After a while, you just get addicted to altering your state of mind, and the specific drug required to do it takes a backseat.

I watch a youtube named CGKid sometimes who was a polyaddict. I think he worded it the best. After a while, you just get addicted to altering your state of mind, and the specific drug required to do it takes a backseat.
Definitely. As much as I do have a DOC (or a few depending what time were talking about) just that alteration of mind and body in itself, its more than enough motivation to keep going. I think (my experience anyway) a lot of people might not be hooked on any one thing in particular hut still go just as hard as anyone over a variety of substances. I wasnt always just straight meth user with a side of alcohol abuse, thats for sure. Used to use anything and everything, and likely still would if I "had" to go a alternative route.

Drug addiction isn't really boring because it takes so much time and energy, and I start fucking up big time, and then it gets really exciting but not really in a good way. Getting off of addiction can be very boring, sitting around being a humorless wreck, waiting to stop feeling like shit, talking recovery non-stop even though you think everybody at recovery are assholes. Recreational using is best, but even that can get boring.