• TDS Moderators: mafioso | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Exhausted Have you ever felt, that you've done so many drugs throughout your life you don't enjoy them anymore, but are just addicted to them?

mp44god

Bluelighter
I watch a youtube named CGKid sometimes who was a polyaddict. I think he worded it the best. After a while, you just get addicted to altering your state of mind, and the specific drug required to do it takes a backseat.

Alex_1991

Bluelighter
I watch a youtube named CGKid sometimes who was a polyaddict. I think he worded it the best. After a while, you just get addicted to altering your state of mind, and the specific drug required to do it takes a backseat.
Definitely. As much as I do have a DOC (or a few depending what time were talking about) just that alteration of mind and body in itself, its more than enough motivation to keep going. I think (my experience anyway) a lot of people might not be hooked on any one thing in particular hut still go just as hard as anyone over a variety of substances. I wasnt always just straight meth user with a side of alcohol abuse, thats for sure. Used to use anything and everything, and likely still would if I "had" to go a alternative route.

The Axe

Bluelighter
Drug addiction isn't really boring because it takes so much time and energy, and I start fucking up big time, and then it gets really exciting but not really in a good way. Getting off of addiction can be very boring, sitting around being a humorless wreck, waiting to stop feeling like shit, talking recovery non-stop even though you think everybody at recovery are assholes. Recreational using is best, but even that can get boring.