• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have YOU ever been to a psychic? Do YOU believe in telepathy?

They use the devil in the spiritual world for whatever they do. Same goes with psychics and people who "talk to the dead". Btw, no one can talk to the dead. They are only communicating with demons, not your loved ones. If your loved one is dead, you cannot communicate with that person. Demons impersonate loved ones all the time to trick you.

You have no real expertise, you're just a pretender. Even your knowledge of Christianity is pretty questionable. Every time you make these claims you never say where you got it from. The Bible and your church group don't count.

In African Voodoo they talk to the dead all the time, as well as benevolent spirits. Graveyard work with ancestors is very common. Are you going to be racist and call them demon worshipers now? Voodoo is the major religion of Africa, millions of people practice it. It also has branches in Haiti, central America, and parts of the USA. All legit, all recognized by the government as official religion, all protected.

Your ignorance, righteousness and dismissive attitude are asstounding. I wish you would stop posting to this sub-forum. You bring down the decorum of every topic you post to. Besides which, all you do is say the same thing over and over again, in every thread. Just stop already.

You have no real expertise, you're just a pretender. Even your knowledge of Christianity is pretty questionable. Every time you make these claims you never say where you got it from. The Bible and your church group don't count.

In African Voodoo they talk to the dead all the time, as well as benevolent spirits. Graveyard work with ancestors is very common. Are you going to be racist and call them demon worshipers now? Voodoo is the major religion of Africa, millions of people practice it. It also has branches in Haiti, central America, and parts of the USA. All legit, all recognized by the government as official religion, all protected.

Your ignorance, righteousness and dismissive attitude are asstounding. I wish you would stop posting to this sub-forum. You bring down the decorum of every topic you post to. Besides which, all you do is say the same thing over and over again, in every thread. Just stop already.

Voodoo is demonic too and it's not being racist to call it that. Are you kidding me?

All recognized by the government? So what? The Illuminati IS the government and they worship the devil and sacrifice humans. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks.

You ask where I get my information from? The Bible DOES count! I don't care if you don't believe it.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

"There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you."

Last edited:

A friend of mine who grew up Christian apparently sees ghosts and has had communication with dead people. He is not manic, schizophrenic, psychotic, etc.

I did once ask him about gay satanists I had met online as he is gay and I am bisexual. He told me how there are negative forces or spirits out there that you do not want to contact or invite into your life. My friend also said how there are benevolent forces or spirits but did not go into much detail besides saying how they observe us and are very old.

Another friend of mine who was bisexual and had taken Ayahuasca and led ceremonies in countries where it is legal, such as Peru and Brasil told me the same thing, and he said how DMT or Ayahuasca can cause people to open up telepathically, but he said I can already do this on some level. I stopped tripping and using psychedelic drugs as he said they are not good for most people in the Western world, can make things worse, and that you run the risk of going mad or attracting negative spirits, forces, or experiences by using them without a trained guild. Also from the ages of 14-29 I used a variety of drugs both soft and foolishly dabbled with hard drugs and I am very lucky I never became addicted to any of them. The only drug I use now is caffeine.

^ That's exactly right. Psychedelics and hallucinogenics do open you up to encountering evil spirits/entities in different dimensions that can attach to you. They want any way into your life because they are trapped in another dimension. They want to take over your whole life. The devil only wants to steal, kill and destroy. Those demons hate us because we have a chance at heaven and they are already doomed to hell.

I'm glad you stopped taking psychedelics. It's best to leave it alone and not even risk it.

Voodoo is demonic too and it's not being racist to call it that. Are you kidding me?

Voodoo is not demonic. It's a religion older than Christianity. You know nothing about Voodoo so you shouldn't speak to it. Voodoo is not "the occult".

I am tired of you 'tarding up every single thread you post to. You're a troll and not much else. Placing you on ignore now, for a better forum viewing experience.

I advise others to do the same, since the mods around here won't do away with you. If I was still a mod, you'd be outta here.

^ That's exactly right. Psychedelics and hallucinogenics do open you up to encountering evil spirits/entities in different dimensions that can attach to you. They want any way into your life because they are trapped in another dimension. They want to take over your whole life. The devil only wants to steal, kill and destroy. Those demons hate us because we have a chance at heaven and they are already doomed to hell.

I'm glad you stopped taking psychedelics. It's best to leave it alone and not even risk it.
I am not so sure? I know most people do encounter entities on Ayahuasca or DMT but that was what my friend said how you need a trained guide. I was just into tripping on acid, mushrooms, and cannabis/hash. I never experienced any entities. I did experience telepathy on mushrooms and felt the presence of God but he/she/it/they did not communicate with me but was just observing, and pure love.

Voodoo is not demonic. It's a religion older than Christianity. You know nothing about Voodoo so you shouldn't speak to it. Voodoo is not "the occult".

I am tired of you 'tarding up every single thread you post to. You're a troll and not much else. Placing you on ignore now, for a better forum viewing experience.

I advise others to do the same, since the mods around here won't do away with you. If I was still a mod, you'd be outta here.

You're not a mod and you're not correct either so get over it. I couldn't care less about your opinion.

Notice you're only so offended because I'm calling out demonic activity for what it is. I have contributed PLENTY to this forum and it hasn't been all about this. This subject gets your panties in a twist. Too bad. PLEASE put me on ignore! Good riddance. I don't see you adding much value here ever.

I have been bashed since I came out on this forum as a believer in Jesus. Bashed, mocked and harassed repeatedly. If someone was bashing a gay person here over and over, they would have been permanently banned. What I said here in this thread has been ON TOPIC. I just gave information you do not agree with. That's not a crime.

As a matter of fact Free Masons, Crowley and voodoo were not on topic at all and were brought up to ME in this thread, but when I disagreed with all of that, there's a problem. Whatever. Won't lose sleep over it.

I think you are consistent, but some peeps are sensitive about staying on-topic and I get their point as well. No one can attack you here though. I always read what you have to say =)
-G

I think you are consistent, but some peeps are sensitive about staying on-topic and I get their point as well. No one can attack you here though. I always read what you have to say =)
-G

I've been attacked here plenty. People went out of their way to come into a spiritual thread and attack my beliefs. It's been a long saga you might not have followed, but it was much more relentless in the past. I kept calling them out on it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Anyone ever call Miss Cleo?
Oh whoa! I didn't know she's dead.

I believe that it is real to a degree. I got my palms read when I was younger. For the most part, what they said is true and I want to get them reread soon. I have a friend also who displays psychic abilities and they have an uncle who is a renowned psychic. My family is very spiritual and believes in witchcraft and I believe in it some. The world is filled with all kinds of unknown positive and negative energies...

Remember David Copperfield? What happened to him? When I was a lil' girl, I watched his TV show and he did a magic trick with cards. He put his hand up and told me to put my hand on his hand through the TV screen. I put my lil' hand on top of his bigger hand through my TV, I felt this energy come through and he guessed my card!!! I'm still freaked out about it. He always seemed like the real deal to me.

I believe that it is real to a degree. I got my palms read when I was younger. For the most part, what they said is true and I want to get them reread soon. I have a friend also who displays psychic abilities and they have an uncle who is a renowned psychic. My family is very spiritual and believes in witchcraft and I believe in it some. The world is filled with all kinds of unknown positive and negative energies...
My background is general spiritualist and I experience quite a lot of telepathy, also I sometimes practise divination and get good results with it.

Personally I do not take everything said in the Bible 100% seriously, it could easily have been modified over time, by bad people. But I really appreciate having a sound Christian view on the forum. I think you guys should leave CoastTwoCoast alone! But that's up to you!

I was really trying to generate more discussion about the psychic stuff. I actually invented a divinatory system once.

They were called QCards and looked like this, however, I hardly use them. One of the problems with divination is doing it for oneself is pretty difficult.
I would rather talk about intuition and universal connectedness really.
21089 21090

Yes I believe in telepathy and clairvoyants. I've had two experiences when I was younger,the first when I was sixteen and the second at seventeen.

Both were with close friends who I'd grown up with. The first was at school in an exam. My friend and I never discussed school work,that stuff was boring,we were too busy experimenting with LSD,that's were the fun was. After the exam when the results came in our teacher asked us to stay behind. The teacher then went on to tell us that we got the same results,exactly the same,the same correct answers and the same wrong ones.

I believe that we had a psychic connection somehow. The second experience was with another friend when we had taken psychedelic mushrooms. This one was a bit more vague and questionable,but I believe there was telepathy going on. We would look at each other and speak without opening our mouths. This went on for a good hour. We had a conversation in this way,but as the mushrooms wore off we couldn't remember what it was about but both felt it was telepathy.

So in both experiences psychedelics were involved in one way or another.

Last edited:
Yes I believe in telepathy and clairvoyants. I've had two experiences when I was younger,the first when I was sixteen and the second at seventeen.

Both were with close friends who I'd grown up with. The first was at school in an exam. My friend and I never discussed school work,that stuff was boring,we were too busy experimenting with LSD,that's were the fun was. After the exam when the results came in our teacher asked us to stay behind. The teacher then went on to tell us that we got the same results,exactly the same,the same correct answers and the same wrong ones.

I believe that we had a psychic connection somehow. The second experience was with another friend when we had taken psychedelic mushrooms. This one was a bit more vague and questionable,but I believe there was telepathy going on. We would look at each other and speak without opening our mouths. This went on for a good hour. We had a conversation in this way,but as the mushrooms were off we couldn't remember what it was about but both felt it was telepathy.

So in both experiences psychedelics were involved in one way or another.
Did the instructor or teacher believe you and your friend were cheating? Had you both taken a low dose of acid before the exam or were you both not on any drugs?