• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have YOU ever been to a psychic? Do YOU believe in telepathy?

It was his energy, I think was because he felt that way and had huge amounts of anxiety and paranoia, and you could feel it from him. I mean I'm inclined to believe that I can feel the emotions/energy of people because it's what they're feeling/exuding, before I would add an additional factor in of it being caused by a demon. I have been in places where I felt an intensely negative presence, as did other people who had been to that place, I'm not prepared to say I don't believe in external entities that we have no understanding of that might attach themselves to people or places. I just don't have any reason to believe that my friend I'm talking about didn't experience that level of distress simply due to mental illness and past trauma (he did experience very extreme childhood trauma).
I'm not doubting your abilities. I was just curious.
I suppose in a way I was a bit offended when first looking at your post and then started to understand that maybe the anxiety was present because of the person himself. Most people have what seems a minute level of control over the vibes they put out. We cannot necessarily control how we feel and those of us who can are sometimes subject to scrutiny. i.e. being able to pass a lie detector easily. It just makes me think of how painful and arbitrary my experience has been as a mentally ill person and how difficult it's been to deploy into certain surroundings, engaging with others and wondering how they feel about my presence. Fortunately, under certain conditions, it's simple enough for an experienced mind to turn the energies and fuel them with a healing potency. It's little surprise to me a traumatized person wouldn't know that immediately. It takes a severely gifted individual to take their own level of healing into a set of surroundings where other people can benefit too. In our society, few schizophrenics are capable of doing that, as they are not all gifted healers.

Yeah, I meant no judgment in any way, my friend I mentioned became a good friend, he was a good person (he passed many years ago though). Once I got to know him better I learned how to cope with the energy he was giving off. It was just so palpable, and it wasn't just me, so I thought it was relevant to this thread.

There have been many times I've sat down with people and begun to acknowledge how foreign my energy is to them. It seemed these rare moments would come when I could somewhat accurately assess just how a particular person felt about my energy moving into his or hers. It's a very intimate experience and I'm glad I've been able to overcome certain blockages in that respect. Energy is important to our development as humans, assuming that it goes with the flow and not as much against it. It was for such a long time, though, difficult for me to gather that understanding of flow and apply it. I'm sure your friend understood that and meant no ill.