• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Have you ever accidentally received controlled drugs from a pharmacy?

I've actually never been prescribed a schedule 8 OTHER than methadone so I'm not familiar with the process (other than in my capacity as a prescription nerd and googling the regulations ;)) But it'd be surprised if doctors were actually submitting anything to Medicare when they write ordinary schedule 4 drugs. Especially if they're written privately.

For a regular non authority schedule 4? I find that really hard to believe. Not saying you're wrong just that I'd be quite surprised.
No for schedual 8. My alprazolam scripts went from 4 to 8 in 2014.

For a regular non authority schedule 4? I find that really hard to believe. Not saying you're wrong just that I'd be quite surprised.

I mean, doctors bitch as it is about having to call the pbs authority number over and over. I can't see the AMA not bitching like crazy if they had to call someone for EVERY SINGLE PRESCRIPTION.
If written privately the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency is still contacted 🙂💙

No for schedual 8. My alprazolam scripts went from 4 to 8 in 2014.

I was talking about schedule 4. If they gotta get authority for all schedule 8's I could absolutely believe that.

And yea I remember when they bumped alprazolam, and seemingly only alprazolam into schedule 8 and listed all the other benzos under appendix D, making possession without a script illegal.

I was talking about schedule 4. If they gotta get authority for all schedule 8's I could absolutely believe that.

And yea I remember when they bumped alprazolam, and seemingly only alprazolam into schedule 8 and listed all the other benzos under appendix D, making possession without a script illegal.
My mistake I thought we were strictly talking 8 inches not 4 😊