• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Have some Fent Patches, on Subs need some advice!

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
So I have three 12mcg/hr Fent patches, these are the ones that don't have the gel in it. I have had these before years ago when my tolerance was lower except they were the 25mcg/hr ones, what i did the was just cut off a piece I thing and held it under my tounge, then chewed aand held some more without trying to swallow. These I have now say each one has 1.28mg of Fent. Would I be okay taking the whole thing?? Or should I cut it in half? I am on 8mg of Suboxone a day, so I do have a toleracne, and would the fent break through the fent of should I go without my Sub for a few days and chew on one or half of one...thank you, I know fent is dangerous but I think with my tolerance i will be okay, especillly since i cant bang these or anying.. I want ADVICE besides don't do it you will die, really think I will be okay with my tolerance from being on Subs going on two yearsThank you!!!!

My advice: If you want your Subs to work in the future just throw the Fentanyl in the trash. It will just raise your tolerance and compromise your Maintenance Therapy.

That the Fent would cut through your Sub-Dose is the main reason not to do it! Be smart.

8mg of subs is NO tolerance compared to fent. Since this is also a harm reduction site, I'll just tell you that you're playing with fire.

As someone said, why, why use fent when you're doing subs therapy? Is it worth risking what you've worked for just to suck on a patch?

Yes^
It will be very hard to get your tolerance leveled down after experiencing Fentanyl. Not worth it.

Thanks you guys, but I did it... Stuck one in between my gum after not having any Sub for, well damn it had been less than 24 hours, and I still felt it. Then had half of one after work becuase I just felt crappy(was going to save two for my day off) Next morning Cheecked/gummed/chewed one and a half at once with a few percocets(5mg,lol I needed a boost, honestly I found the patches weak, which makes sense since its the lowest dose they make, but still strong becauese it did give me a buzz after not even taking a 24 hour break from my Sub dose) and went about my day. Was fine today, I know Fent can make Sub not work if used reguarly so its definately not something I plan on doing often, plus I have no access to them(defininate plus!!!) But ya, I've had these years ago when my tolerance was just 30-45mg of oxy(snorted) wanna say the 50mcg ones, we cut it into quarters and went slow. From what I understand the Fent is distributed evenely in these things unlike the gel ones, though I could be wrong...But very energetic high for me, more so than oxy honestly.