• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Have I stumbled across meth? UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

samadhitrance21

Bluelighter
Hello.

I've bought some amphetamines this morning and it was really strong, unusually for the usual stuff I get. It made me really wired to the point where from 10am today I sat in the same exact position on my laptop, chatting and posting. After a couple of hours I started having headaches and I wanted to get some ibuprofen but I was so high and wired that it wasn't possible to pull myself off my laptop. When I finally got up to meet my mom, I was really shaky and just hyper to fuck. It made me really talkative like never before, I can't stop talking. Now I read something today that there is some meth in UK but it comes in yellowish paste rather than crystal and I clicked that what I had might have been meth and not amphetamine. What are you saying? It's a brilliant fuckin high though :)

And by the way, I swallowed it like i do every time with the paste. Wonder if it's even stronger if consumed in a more efficient route of administration?
Plus my pupils got really dilated pretty much as soon as it kicked in which never happened on ampphs

Sorry but we don't allow substance ID threads. It's really impossible to say what you had without sending to a lab for testing.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.