• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Have I messed up.

tescofresco

Greenlighter
I had 800mg of Etizolam dissolved in about 300ml of Glycerin, and unfortunately the syringe wasnt accurate enough to small amounts to lay one on each tab of blotter paper I have. The blotter paper has 900 squares, so what Iread was about dipping. I laid the sheet down in a tray big enough which was filled with the solution, and I have left it as about half a cm of liquid remains.

However I've just been reading this is a bad idea as the dosage will not be even across each tab, which has me worried. Also should i have saturated the blotter and then removed it, or should I let it sit until all the liquid is evaporated?

If it is ruined, then would it be safe to remove the liquid and store in a bottle and use 0.5ml drops as equivalent to 1-2mg?

Thank you in advance.

I need answers quick I want to know if the blotter is ruined should I still salvage the solution for use in drinks?

Glycerine doesn't evaporate. It doesn't even boil, it just chars. You can't lay tabs with it.

Take the blotter paper out and throw it away, it's useless to you. Save the solution and drink it or whatever. It will be fine.