L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

have had it with friend with benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio was one of the best and though he's not with us any longer, his music will live on forever.
While Ronnjioe had a definite impact on the scene in his time, In today's much saturated but with real amazing vocal skills he would not even raise the eyebrow of a listening audience, A small local group around his geographical location in a small pond, yea. Don't take me wrong as you are I'm guessing a DIO head, I've got nothing bad to say of RJD, just not a lot of really diverse skills or distribution staying power for fiscal investors. But bad fiscal risks mean nothing to a devoted demographic\, small or large. He was so stiff in his debut recording and the producer being too controlling would not allow the performing artist or vox to be expressive. \But that was the day. I personally think Angry Machines was the record that for me proved he could sing like a vocalist. In fact, that is the one RJD record I keep in my database to listen to or mostly show others who are unfamiliar with his work. I speak my opinion from the point of view of a lifelong Career Record Producer. 45 years now semi-retired and living in either Seattle or Southeast France.

This thread is quite old now, and the OP cannot defend herself anymore as she seems to not be offline since Dec 16. She also shouldn't have to, this thread became extremely offensive in it's responses all around when it was initially made and active. It's also off topic in the most recent posts so I'm just going to lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.