• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Have a question and need some answering

Thatdudejo

Greenlighter
So I'm new to blue light and have around 13 months of total sobriety from any mind altering substance.....
that being said i work in treatment, we are having an issue with a client who ordered a synthetic opiate like substance. We are getting it tested by the police to see what it is but we needed some expertise.....only information we have is it reacts like an opiate when the clients put it in a rig and shot it up, and the substance was a tan powder when added to water turned blue

please let me know any information some on the clients are hospitalized

Welcome to BL!

That could be almost anything. I am going to move this to Other Drugs to see what they think. Good luck.

SL-->OD

Hey buddy, here's the thing. We really discourage and do not like to participate in what we call "Drug Identification" here on Bluelight. It's not because we're pricks or anything, it's just because when you try to go about identifying random pills and powders, any answer that you may come to will ultimately be dubious and that's in person; we're talking about over the internet here. With that being said, I feel like it could be a bit of a safety issue in the setting of a sober-living facility paired with the fact that there is a relative dearth of available Opioid products on the internet right now, I think we might be able to help.

Right now, the substances that are really big in terms of Opioid-like effects are primarily going to be the Fentanyl analogs. Although Fentanyl is legal and regulated, even some of the analogs are, they are still pretty available to whoever wants them. Acetyl-Fentanyl, Butyr-Fentanyl Furanyl-Fentanyl etc. have all circulated over the grey-net market in recent times. Another potential substance would be something called U-47700. It's chemically an Opioid which possesses all of the expected Opioid effects. It's enjoyed relative popularity over the past couple of years and is pretty easy to acquire.

If I had to bet, I would say that it's almost certain that if indeed the substance was an Opioid, that it was one of the aforementioned group. We won't know for sure though until the substance is tested professionally.

^ This, it could be anything, and you're already getting it tested.
I'll leave this open for a little longer to see if anybody has heard of that color reaction. Most RCS and fentanyl analogs are white, I'd be leaning towards heroin with it being tan, but as far as it turning blue, who knows...