Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

WTF Haters have to hate. Hate hate hate

Perforated

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
BL is like that private school you send your teenage daughter because you don’t want her to get pregnant.
Because the route to the public school would’ve taken her past your place twice a day?

ions

Bluelighter
Hey man @Atelier3 we all got r routes. I'm just saying BL should be more public on some topics while maintaining a certain level of privacy in public real life.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
MAN! If I break my leg here, I get paracetamol. Not with codeine. Just paracetamol.
I'm happy for you, hope it helps!
Well one I’m in the states. Two. I always say my pain is 7-10. What they going to do say I’m lying. We base our pain pills on a scale of 1-10. Lol with a picture that looks like it was made for 2nd graders to understand. Secondly, you can’t just go to a random doctor and expect them to give a shit about you. I’ve seen my psychiatrist got 5 years. And I told him I’m sick of pills. I been on pills since I was 5 adderall, to carbamazepine, Vicodin’s percs Valium’s whatever. So I’ve trained to talk toe to toe with a doctor every month of my life. How about show some tears and humility and thank them for working during. Pandemic? You attract more with honey then you do salt. Bipolar? Why cause a unscientific unproven set of guidelines deems I have 5 symptoms so I’m bipolar. But hey whatever I don’t hurt nobody and I’m trying to get off all that shit and beat the bipolar. I suffer all the time. It’s not about pills to me it’s about finding what helps me get off my ass so I can find it for myself

ions

Bluelighter
The best revenge is living well. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served with my dick.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Hey man @Atelier3 we all got r routes. I'm just saying BL should be more public on some topics while maintaining a certain level of privacy in public real life.

Your level of privacy on here is entirely under your control. You're completely anonymous unless you freely volunteer information about yourself.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I am confused. One question: is the "ions the sex creep" trolling here because of a post ions put up in SLR telling some past sexual harassment charge thing or is there more to it?

Because, if so, there is some merit in keeping the trollio to a light pisstaker level as its rare to get any personal stories that expose anyone anymore.

Having said that, there's creeps then there are malignant predators that would do anything to keep their deeds under wraps, saving the disdain for people like that. Ions is just annoying but harmless so far.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I am confused. One question: is the "ions the sex creep" trolling here because of a post ions put up in SLR telling some past sexual harassment charge thing or is there more to it?

He volunteered a number of posts outlining some sketchy stuff involving a girl that resulted in legal action. I was never quite sure why he volunteered that information, but predictably, people took it and ran with it. I was trying to let ions know that if he wanted more privacy about his personal life, he shouldn't have told us about a bunch of private stuff from his personal life.

ions

Bluelighter
I was charged with harassment. Just talking to a girl that kept inching her way into my workspace on campus. She fucked my advisor and blamed me.

ions

Bluelighter
Yeah, I got dumped hard. It was like a law school/medical school crash course going through their addendum.

Most likely the authorities want you to learn something new. However far fetched an idea it might be. They've been brainwashed and we try to see things at a surface level.

The best revenge is living well. I believe in karma and that if I was wronged, the universe will deal with it. @FuneralFather

Glad to see you're still Bluelighting.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Yeah, I got dumped hard. It was like a law school/medical school crash course going through their addendum.

Most likely the authorities want you to learn something new. However far fetched an idea it might be. They've been brainwashed and we try to see things at a surface level.

The best revenge is living well. I believe in karma and that if I was wronged, the universe will deal with it. @FuneralFather

Glad to see you're still Bluelighting.
I never was going to stop, it was a social media experiment and practicing manipulation on people who don’t matter in the first place. Maybe karma is real maybe it’s God. But don’t carry a burden like me. Please don’t. It will only hurt you in the end.

ions

Bluelighter
I like festivals and party there. The activism I'm all about is a million times better than those jerk offs. They only strengthen my beliefs in the science. @FuneralFather

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
He volunteered a number of posts outlining some sketchy stuff involving a girl that resulted in legal action. I was never quite sure why he volunteered that information, but predictably, people took it and ran with it. I was trying to let ions know that if he wanted more privacy about his personal life, he shouldn't have told us about a bunch of private stuff from his personal life.

Yeah that's true ....idc about him, boring noob who cares, it would be an even more dull place if nobody told tales about their lives, risky though, iirc a bunch of ladies who were mods at one point savaged Claire's after a miscarriage (they were prol a bit jelly and didn't get Axls attention anymore). Prol not the only reason kyt was disliked but it was a catalyst for shit, meh.

Creepy dudes are repulsive, if this guy is that dumb to out himself now, theres fuck all chance any chick will be bothered with him here, if they are then that's on them. Good on jhfshhff what's his name for having a go at him lol

Meh

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I never was going to stop, it was a social media experiment and practicing manipulation on people who don’t matter in the first place. Maybe karma is real maybe it’s God. But don’t carry a burden like me. Please don’t. It will only hurt you in the end.

Really? You were being manipulative? Gee so clever, look at all the zero amount of people you fooled.

Christ, what a tosser this champ is. Where are these noobs coming from, the toilet store?

8)