• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

WTF Haters have to hate. Hate hate hate

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
2mg of k pin. 2 hydroxizine delta 8 cbd and cannnoil tea until I eat 30 nuggets 100 gram protein. Then ima get on ufc and beat the breaks off people I wish you all the best. And @ions give it up. You’ll end up alone like me if you keep wanting to be the bad guy. You’ve given me good advice. Start practicing it. Otherwise I’m done with this and only hear to post when my addies kick in

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Get better you’re in my prayers

Thanks man. I feel a lot better today especially as the day goes on. Probably gonna pretend I still feel like ass though so I can fuck off work for another day. My coworkers told me that it was a blessing in disguise because they've had to figure a bunch of stuff out themselves instead of defaulting to asking me for help. I'm supposed to be in a different job role now and not constantly helping them anymore.

I mean I don't feel totally better but compared to yesterday morning I might as well be all better. I just feel like I have a mild cold right now and yesterday morning I was delirious and the only thing I was aware of was pain.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Thanks man. I feel a lot better today especially as the day goes on. Probably gonna pretend I still feel like ass though so I can fuck off work for another day. My coworkers told me that it was a blessing in disguise because they've had to figure a bunch of stuff out themselves instead of defaulting to asking me for help. I'm supposed to be in a different job role now and not constantly helping them anymore.

I mean I don't feel totally better but compared to yesterday morning I might as well be all better. I just feel like I have a mild cold right now and yesterday morning I was delirious and the only thing I was aware of was pain.
I’ll keep you in my prayers. I’m off for the night I need a break from my phone. Peace y’all.

ions

Bluelighter
You won’t sleep for awhile. But some nights I would get the best sleep when I’d take a line or two of cocaine during the day.