• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
^ That's what I figured. Still though, at that price it seems more like a novelty to me.

Synthetic THC such as Marinol has been on the market for a while, but from what I understand it's actually MORE expensive to make the synthetic THC (as well as THCA, CBD, CBDA, CBG and CBGA) than it is to do it directly from the plant. I won't bother naming companies selling to clinical/research trials however that is public information. From what I understand, we haven't started doing actual clinical trials on THC-A yet, only THC as it relates to diseases and pain.

Most definitely a novelty but still very nice.
Other than that my other favorite way is a good bowl or bon, with a good indica strain and a good sativa or haze strain. I like making salads. I dress this salad with kief (dry sift is always preferred)
And if I got it then a nice couple drops of melted rosin or shatter on top. Smoke it with hemo wick and blast the fuck off!

I had to choose Bubble, cuz my new favorite wasn't really on the list... It's like a kief, kinda, as dry-sifting is part of the process. I friggin love it tho, it's decarboxylated keif basically... But it looks like chunks of chocolate fudge when it's done, but with a consistency of like a really hard bar of soap... Sooo good. All the present THC-A gets decarb'd into TCH and long cure and decarb also "degrades" the active THC into CBN... And, if it's made with a good strain, like mine was, you will have your CBD also...

I've bought all the different types of extracts at the clubs, solvents, non-solvents, rosins, nug-runs, etc. And, I prefer this method to anything out there. Cuz I'm not a money grubbing douche bag, I'll show you the vids that gave me the inspiration. Note, that a double boiler and pyrex were used, as opposed to the heat sources in the videos... Cleaner and super controlled heat and uber effective.

The original:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=afghan+hash

MrNiceGuy420's version/response:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNRLoKfmFZE

Enjoy, thank me later...hahaha, ;) .

Last edited:
Non full melty bubble problemos

This was supposed to be in response to the mod who said that it is hard to get full melt ice/bubble hash... I just screwed up and hit "post quick reply", sorry, my baaad.

Anyway, here it what I've may be the reason:

This is mainly because people beat their herb too hard... I was first taught to use a cake mixer! Ha! Then, I switched to a big wooden spoon, but still whipped and beat it hard, being told that you must form a layer of foamy bubbles on the surface before letting that round sit. This is how most of it gets too much plant matter in it. Also, not having the right humidity and, of course, cold ambient temperature as well. But also what is super important is the need to only give it a few gentle stirs, don't beat it up and let the ice do most the work for you! ;)

Last edited:
BHO simply because in my area butane extracted concentrates are always the most potent (90%+ THC content often) and the "best bang for your buck" in comparison to the others listed. Good butane oil dabbed off a rig with a quality nail has a distinctively thick yet at the same time smooth hit and taste that no other cannabis product can come close to imo.

BHO is the way to go, makes the best (and more importantly strongest) wax whether shatter or crumble. FYI take crumble and put it in wax paper then squash it good and it becomes shatter, or let it start melting just a little and put in freezer for a few and itll turn into shatter to.
More importantly is how you smoke wax. The nail is the most important thing you wanna go with a nice electric one or titanium, ceramic is overrated and way too easy to overheat and crack if you pull several dabs at a time like I do. Same with glass it gets too hot and is too weak for people who pull a lot of dabs. The better the rig the better the hit but as long as you get one with good air flow and that doesnt have too small a mouth hole you're good to go.
As for dab sticks you want glass or titanium. People who use butter knives or screwdrivers are retarded they're smoking little bits of metal/metal fumes whether or not they think they are i'm about to graduate with a chemistry degree i know my stuff. They might think its harmless but its doing damage and by the time you start having symptoms your airways are fucked. Glass or titanium should be your only dab stick options, titanium is strong enough of a metal to resist the nails heat even if you get it glowing. Getting a nice electric or titanium nail, and a nice rig will save you money in the long run. Vaporizers if good ones are also great.

Last edited:
My favorite form of hash is BHO in the form of stable shatter, due to its ready availability, low price, and extremely high quality, purchased from medical dispensaries in CA.

I like morrocan hash, or any other type of "classic" hashish, far more than modern concentrates, the concentrates are missing something that buds & hash have, missing the "warmth"

This was supposed to be in response to the mod who said that it is hard to get full melt ice/bubble hash... I just screwed up and hit "post quick reply", sorry, my baaad.

Anyway, here it what I've may be the reason:

This is mainly because people beat their herb too hard... I was first taught to use a cake mixer! Ha! Then, I switched to a big wooden spoon, but still whipped and beat it hard, being told that you must form a layer of foamy bubbles on the surface before letting that round sit. This is how most of it gets too much plant matter in it. Also, not having the right humidity and, of course, cold ambient temperature as well. But also what is super important is the need to only give it a few gentle stirs, don't beat it up and let the ice do most the work for you! ;)

This has definitely been my experience making hash as well. The first few times I got really nice full melt bubble, but after seeing how low the yield was I tried stirring a lot harder and longer to improve it, which ended up with a much lower quality product (and not that much increase in yield anyway). I think you just have to accept that to get the super nice melty stuff, you're not gonna get a very large yield. I just get what I can and then throw the trim into some boiling water with butter to get the rest of the cannabinoids out.

Seriously? Dabbing and BHO and shatter have become so popular in the states that alot of people dont even bother with weed anymore...I have a vape pen hat I can hit in public and unless you are super close, no one is the wiser.
I have a vape pen for oil now too, it's simply amazing. Coolest thing I've ever owned, can use it anywhere!

I like morrocan hash, or any other type of "classic" hashish, far more than modern concentrates, the concentrates are missing something that buds & hash have, missing the "warmth"
I pretty much agree with this. I don't know why plain hash isn't as common anymore.

Yeah the BHO/dab trend has really fucked up the market for old school hash unfortunately...I found some for the first time in literally a few years a couple weeks ago, really hoping its consistently available haha

Hell, it even fucks bud availability. Where I'm at, it's easier for me to get wax/oil/pen cartridges than it is for me to find some decent bud. It's pretty fucked up.

Bubble. I dont like shatter or waz or anything thats not a full spectrum extract of the plant as I believe the alkaloids work together and when you separate out just the THC or whatever, I feel like the high feels like it is missing something. Also my tolerance is low as I dont smoke often and so I dont need some ridiculously strong extract. If I want to get more stoned, I just take a couple extra hits.

Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!
Your lucky, I haven't seen good hash where I am since the mid 90's lol but when I go to Amsterdam I have to get some Jelly Hash (which is ridiculous btw) and some genuine Nepalese Temple Ball. You have to know where to go for that cos a lot of shops just call any squidgy Temple ball so you buy it.

Bubble. I dont like shatter or waz or anything thats not a full spectrum extract of the plant as I believe the alkaloids work together and when you separate out just the THC or whatever, I feel like the high feels like it is missing something. Also my tolerance is low as I dont smoke often and so I dont need some ridiculously strong extract. If I want to get more stoned, I just take a couple extra hits.

Do you consider bubble full spectrum even when it's separated by micron size? I know it's the full head being washed off, but I wonder if all head sizes like the 73,90,120, etc all contain the same cannabinoids in similiar ratios. I've never really looked into it but I agree since it's the entire trichome coming off it's full spectrum I'm just curious.

When I was into cannabis/hash I was into smoking strong psychedelic sativa Moroccan hash I had in Spain where it's decriminalized for personal use, and not BHO, bubble, distillate, rosin, kief/kif, etc. so what would that option be on the poll?

for me its hash when there is still trichome heads in it, once the heads are purposefully removed and the oils collected it becomes a concentrate.

good news now they are making bubble hash in morocco now that melts fully using bags.

I live in Northern European and the best hash for me at least is Nepalese Temple Ball or the Indian hash they sell in Amsterdam. Never heard of all these hubbly bubbly thingies

Results are public, select your preferred hash type

in fact I have never consumed hashish, was eager for it. lol
Will you explain a little about the effects of hash against you and your soul. Thx a lot

I have essentially no idea what any of the above means although I can sort of guess and I am aware of the process in creating "butane hash oil," but what was the sort of hash that used to be packed as "hockey puck" shaped hard objects which needed a lighter to soften up first, I forget if a "puck" was an oz or qp or whatever. It wasn't all that great but was cheap and a novelty and probably preferably compared to however far so many dollars might get you in marijuana. That's the only kind of hash I'm familiar with, having given up marijuana and related progress since the late bloom in novelties (or avaialibilty of classics, or whatever.)