• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has Covid-19 affected drug supply/anything drug related in your community?

Rxoxo

Bluelighter
Unfortunately, in this virus has affected us all in many ways... but I’m wondering if it has affected your drug supply in your community. I’m concerned mine will get messed up somehow because of this.
Where are you from? Has it affected your habit in any way shape or form? Tell me about it

Yes, definitely yes, I am without medications, currently, I need tramadol and clonazepam and I do not have access to anything for all this, there are no doctors available, on other drugs the truth is I do not know, I have not had contact with anyone since this started, a few days ago there was weed and cocaine as usual, I suppose it will soon end and there will be a shortage, if this lengthens it will not improve, it does not seem that it will improve since people are not serving quarantine, although they are being more rigorous, last night they arrested many people in a clandestine party, people seem to not want this to end

I'm in Argentina

Every time I see "COVID" I think corvid, the Latin species name for crow, then a 'murder of crows'. Harbinger of death in about every culture.

Unfortunately, in this virus has affected us all in many ways... but I’m wondering if it has affected your drug supply in your community. I’m concerned mine will get messed up somehow because of this.
Where are you from? Has it affected your habit in any way shape or form? Tell me about it

Hi Rxoxo,

yes it did. That's why I bought a lot of everything the last week even when it already has been more expensive. I am from Austria. Because I really bought a lot it hasn't affected my habit, just that i take more than I used to because sitting at home for four weeks ..... What should I say. I'M happy to start work again on Thursday.

JJ

I haven't noticed any disruptions at the pharmacies here, though I have heard reports of unscrupulous dealers using the coronavirus situation as an excuse to jack prices up.

At the pharmacy here people who could previously order many months of meds in advance are now only allowed to allowed 30 days extra or something.

I also believe I read somewhere though I cant find it right now that the pharmacists association or something was asking pharmacies to take pictures of their shelves to get a sense of what was low in stock but that could have had more to do with actual medical supplies like masks and sanitizer etc.

My plug (coke) hasn't missed a step - still fire, new packages weekly. My psych has authorized alprazolam refills without the usual visit. All in all, my supply has been better than ever.

Cocaine here within the last week has almost completely disappeared. Prior to last week, everything was business as usual. It appears the border lockdown is now just finally starting to have noticable supply issues.

I'm either going to close this or move it guys. This isn't really medical/emotional harm reduction. You might have better luck with reddit.

I'm not patronizing you. Our economy is contracting. These effects are felt directly and indirectly all down the line. When these things happen, the prices of consumer goods and services go up. Just how it works.

Drug Culture

hello.. I m from india. Eating opium for so my years . so i already placed my order because things looks bad here.. but fortunately my city didnt have any covid case as of now. I just registered here . This is my first comment. Is that fine i commented here? Please reply.. Thnx
Yes, definitely yes, I am without medications, currently, I need tramadol and clonazepam and I do not have access to anything for all this, there are no doctors available, on other drugs the truth is I do not know, I have not had contact with anyone since this started, a few days ago there was weed and cocaine as usual, I suppose it will soon end and there will be a shortage, if this lengthens it will not improve, it does not seem that it will improve since people are not serving quarantine, although they are being more rigorous, last night they arrested many people in a clandestine party, people seem to not want this to end

I'm in Argentina

I had a lot of difficulty getting my levetiracetam and albuterol prescriptions filled in March, but my pharmacy has gotten back on top of things since then. I live in a state with legal recreational marijuana and kratom, neither of which have been effected. I rarely use street drugs these days. I'm going on 38, I'm too old for most street drugs anyway. RC's yes, cannabis yes, kratom yes; basically anything else, no...

Heroin, Crack, Ecstacy and Cannabis whenever i want it in any quantity. I'm not sure if it's cuz of the dude I fuck with but I haven't noticed a hiccup in the chain. The major RC vendors are still pushing out new product so it's business as usual no on that end as well. I'm not really very concerned cuz I live in the vicinity of the most major cities in the north east which are all well-known for heavy drug distribution. And like I said I have a good plug for bulk and a local delivery service that cost a tad more but both have quality product.

The price of meth has risen substantially in my area.

You could put that down to supply I guess given border closures in Aus, but most of the stuff around seems to be made locally.

Most users I talk to seem to agree that it’s more likely the government bail out money driving prices up. Dealers know their customers suddenly have double the income they had before COVID.

It has. Here price of subutex (buprenorphine) has gone super high. It comes from French and there isn't much people moving on borders so it has affected very much. It was 20-40e one pill, now it's 40-60e. Also benzos, i could get 100x bottle of 2mg clonazepam for 40-60e now i can't get them anywhere. Also ksalol (serbian xanax, they were bringed here by gipsies) is out of stock. There's sill some pharmacy drugs on street but they are very expensive, they have always been but now they are super expensive.

It has. Here price of subutex (buprenorphine) has gone super high. It comes from French and there isn't much people moving on borders so it has affected very much. It was 20-40e one pill, now it's 40-60e. Also benzos, i could get 100x bottle of 2mg clonazepam for 40-60e now i can't get them anywhere. Also ksalol (serbian xanax, they were bringed here by gipsies) is out of stock. There's sill some pharmacy drugs on street but they are very expensive, they have always been but now they are super expensive.
Hello.. can you please tell me what is the price of Buprenorphine (10 tablets) in USD. I m from india. just curious to know the rate. thnx

Hello.. can you please tell me what is the price of Buprenorphine (10 tablets) in USD. I m from india. just curious to know the rate. thnx
I spoke about euros. Not dollars dude. I'm from Finland. Go look in to dark web for prices, but i'd assume that it would be actually easier to get from Indias pharmacies than from US. My dad lived in India for 2 years and told me that you can get everything from pharmacies.