• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

has CERN hacked our reality and discovered time travel and portals to the underworld?

If you explain this theory to your General Practitioner, Im sure you might be eligible for some kind of benefits! 🙂 (that don't mean it's not true, we never know, reality is getting more and more strange)...

This might be a bit crackpot for most people. But alot of things seem to line up to some extreme pagan occultism that is been run by the elite NWO cabal using cerns particle accelerators. Is it possible they have a deep project opening star gates across the universe time travel wormholes and the ability to rewrite creation with particle physics?. So many weird cult like ceremonies have been going on display. Make your mind up for yourself. i truly believe the physicists are been used without their knowledge but that 3000 Year old + cults have survived and have tapped into deep energy fields in our reality with these powerful particle physics to open these interdimensional portals and have rewritten reality in our 3d plane for their own benefit.

Gormur

Bluelighter
I'm interested in time travel, going by the assumption that time is cyclical rather than linear. Admittedly, I don't know of any formulae regarding this or if it's possible. I think time travelling might be something other than what we're used to thinking of as a society though. I imagine going through portals or black holes to find memories; teleporting, not so much

I'm interested in time travel, going by the assumption that time is cyclical rather than linear. Admittedly, I don't know of any formulae regarding this or if it's possible. I think time travelling might be something other than what we're used to thinking of as a society though. I imagine going through portals or black holes to find memories; teleporting, not so much
At least we can slowly travel forward in time... 😇

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Einstein's equations in theory allow for time travel if the speed of light is exceeded