• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Has anyone used cocaine daily?

happycaligirl30

Greenlighter
I am curious if any has used cocaine daily? As of right now I have been shooting cocaine for about 2 weeks straight. I still eat and sleep but I'm curious is this a drug that my body can handle on a daily basis?

People use it daily but it's probably one of the hardest drugs on your body to be using daily. Breaks are important.

Coke hits your heart like a ton of bricks! I used to have a bad coke habit over 5 years ago, now I've got an enlarged heart because of it! If your gonna use then limit it to once a week maximum, or preferably once a month, or not at all!

I’ve been smoking rock daily for about 4 years now. It took a very long time to learn to control my usage to the point that I could hold down a job.

It will drain your money faster than a Dope habit and all the times I’ve gotten strung out in a bad way, like ready to kill myself kind of bad has been accompanied by heavy heavy crack use.

I prefer smoking it to IV, but injecting is probably still a good deal more addictive. That is, I’m not sure I’d be able to be holding down a job and using daily if I were injecting it.

I shot coke every day for over a year. It wreaked havoc not only on my body-veins are shot-but on my life in general. At first it seems to help you function, but eventually leaves you completely disfunctional. I had a daily boy habit too but mentally it was nothing compared to the obsession brought on from the girl.

Yes, you get diminishing returns, really really quickly. It will end up feeling like a mega strong espresso after a week of daily use (talking a gram or so a day) Save it for the good times, not the mundane times.

Cocaine and other strong psychostimulants have the propensity to cause sudden cardiovascular problems and other damage to your body. It's not like alcohol where it takes somewhat long term use to damage your liver, coke is pretty well known for causing sudden heart problems in otherwise healthy people.

Coke is pretty hard on the body especially when taking high doses or when using ROA's with a sharp peak like smoking or IVing. No one here can make you stop but please know that daily use, especially when shooting it, can cause sudden and deadly health issues.

If you won't stop at least consider switching to snorting, a deviated septum is better than an amputation from an abscess, collapsed veins, and blood infections.

:giggle:
I am curious if any has used cocaine daily? As of right now I have been shooting cocaine for about 2 weeks straight. I still eat and sleep but I'm curious is this a drug that my body can handle on a daily basis?
Lol... that's cute

NOT proud to say I was smashing coca b4 18yO. Crazy to remember how diff IVS effects the user. I would say no IV use of any sort is gunna be a wise decision, health wise but it's hard to alternate back to other ways. Coke ois not really the same n e more, especially with the impurities these days the prods cut to shit
Cardiotoxins are fucked scary too (incase unfamiloiar+-+http://www.bing.com/search?q=Cardiotoxins&PC=RIMBINGD&A=results) I utilized the fuck outta cannibis when I got off down cause i didnt wanna do the program and it helped save my ass! Maybe try if u get to the point of wanting a break stay safe n good luck homes xx

Coke ois not really the same n e more, especially with the impurities these days the prods cut to shit

Yeah absolutely. Some of my friends are pretty into coke and they'll be like "dude I got some FIRE shit this time" and it won't numb my face or throat at all. I'm like, sorry but this isn't coke. Back in 2001-2005 when I was in college we got some pretty good coke, it was cut for sure but it made your throat numb and was that beautiful lovely clean feeling. I've only had really good coke once, I did one tiny ~15mg spoon in each nostril and my entire face went numb and I felt so good I wanted to cry. Then I came down an hour or so later and felt absolutely fine.

I s
Yeah absolutely. Some of my friends are pretty into coke and they'll be like "dude I got some FIRE shit this time" and it won't numb my face or throat at all. I'm like, sorry but this isn't coke. Back in 2001-2005 when I was in college we got some pretty good coke, it was cut for sure but it made your throat numb and was that beautiful lovely clean feeling. I've only had really good coke once, I did one tiny ~15mg spoon in each nostril and my entire face went numb and I felt so good I wanted to cry. Then I came down an hour or so later and felt absolutely fine.
I still get really good girl. I can do 5 shots out of a 20 bag good enough to give me the train. But I’m also in Florida, closer to the source, and in a port city so that might explain it. I IV so I don’t tolerate cut of any kind on my clean.

Yeah absolutely. Some of my friends are pretty into coke and they'll be like "dude I got some FIRE shit this time" and it won't numb my face or throat at all. I'm like, sorry but this isn't coke..

Nice so I'm not the only one with retarded friends lol jk.. kinda.
It's seriously so bad that I usually get a migraine or super pain in my face/closest to where the sinus function rolls and the drugs enter lol.. sooo rude like wtf is that .
? Io guess all I need to know is that It's painful and doesn't get me high :( lol
That's pretty accurate to when I remember it still gettin me good

@Missgreenewne
I could definitely see product fr FL being one of the few places left in merica to have legit gear u said it perfect haha last time I left to get warm weather in Mexico was 2 yrs ago and that was the last time I had super clean ups ate the whole time and slept no shady bullshit lol

yeah if you have really good coke you can do it all day and then go to sleep an hour after your last bump. theres no shitty come-down, you can eat, etc... all the other life-wrecking qualities remain in place though.

Street drugs are so cut to shit these days. That's why I only get my drugs online.

I had a friend from Miami that used to live on the border of texas until he overdosed on coke and died.

He said the coke in texas blew Miami away in terms of price and purity.

I dont know for certain, but no drugs are good to do everyday, any experienced user will agree with me, but my longest session lasted 78 hours, i didnt suffer any paranoia, however after day one (forgot to mention im a smoker of it) only at one point during said binge did i get that uncomfortable ' oops did too much, racing heart' feeling which made me put the pipe down for about an hour before i was good to go again, but after just over a day of using i can say is not worth it, you WILL notice your tolerance sky rocketting, and taking more to chase that first hit can just become dangerous, id say its best to stick to a good maybe all afternoon/most of night binge, then put it away for another day IF you have the will power to do so, im lucky i can, but im very aware of how difficult it feels somtimes and the thought of ' just one more tiny one' will keep hitting you. Regardless, for optimal recreational usage, dont use it for over realistically 14 hours because youd be extremely surprised how fast tolerance builds up

Edit: if youre not binging, and only doing lets say a half gram per day, then id say thats fine but with continual usage comes the consequence of tolerance, and just because youre mentally tolerant does not mean youre physically able to handle it, proceed with caution, and ALWAYS REMEMBER no high or hit or line will feel as great as that first one of the day.

No.

I used to say yes, and tell people they could because I did it for years.
But about 2 weeks ago I tried IV'ing and I will never ever tell anyone anymore cocaine can be used every day.

Eventually you will try to IV it or smoke it.
I was afraid of needles for as long as I can remember, but buildup of tolerance and a cocaine-brain will push a lot of daily users towards IV use or crack.
The hight is magnificent (if you like stims and like coke), it's completely incomparable to a cocaine high, it's 100 times better.
But it literally turns you into a fiending maniac (a lot more than cocaine does), completely delusional, convinced your reality is the only reality and it actually made me hallucinate in a bad way.
It only took me a week to go from my 1st shot to 2-3gr/day of IV use. That's a lot of injections @ 100-120mg's a shot.

Do coke responsibly, but not daily.
Do it combined with an activity (going out, with friends, etc.) not on your own.

I thought I knew cocaine, but my god was I surprised of how powerful and destructive it can be.

Oh come on - you can't be serious asking if the body can handle a daily coke habit. Of fucking course not! Please limit yourself. You are risking an overdose or heart attack every time you do coke, even for the once in a while users. Now just think that you're multiplying that by 7 times. Seriously taper off and get off it. You will feel better and guess what - you will be ALIVE. Not dead. Sorry for the tough love, but my god.

Here's a great paper on the neurological consequences of different drugs:
Seizures may occur, particularly with the more rapid and higher levels achieved when cocaine is injected or smoked as “crack”. In patients with pre-existing enhanced risk of seizures (for example, those with epilepsy or taking other epileptogenic drugs), intranasal cocaine may apparently precipitate fits. When they do occur, seizures may be prolonged and fatal, not only through the secondary consequences of prolonged seizures but also perhaps through the direct effect of the high drug levels.
Hyperpyrexia may develop because of direct effects on the hypothalamus and also the agitation and hyperactivity that these stimulant drugs tend to produce. These may contribute along with muscle vasoconstriction, central rigidity, and seizures to the rhabdomyolysis that sometimes occurs in more sick patients. In addition, cocaine may have a direct toxic effect on skeletal muscle (as it does on cardiac muscle). These problems have been emphasised in patients dying after the use of Ecstasy.
Movement disorders have been reported with these drugs—for example, tics and acute dystonic reactions with cocaine and acute chorea with metamphetamine.
Long term cocaine abuse has been associated with cognitive dysfunction and cerebral atrophy, and with multiple focal perfusion defects on single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and positron emission tomography (PET) studies. These effects may all persist despite abstinence. Of course, there are often other confounders in the lifestyles of these individuals which may also be implicated, not just the drug.
Cocaine
About 70% of strokes arising with intranasal and intravenous use are caused by haemorrhage rather than infarction. However, the pattern of stroke may depend upon the preparation used and upon its mode of administration, since infarcts are as likely as haemorrhages when alkaloidal cocaine, “crack”, is smoked. This may be due to a complex interplay of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic factors, as well as the concentration and type of contaminants, and whether there has been coincidental alcohol use (which more commonly accompanies intranasal cocaine use). These factors may all change the half lives of cocaine metabolites, their metabolic pathways, and their effects on the blood vessels. The liver metabolises cocaine with a half life of only about one hour, but its major metabolites last much longer, sometimes days, and they too have vasoconstrictive actions. The pharmacokinetics of cocaine and its metabolites show large inter-individual variation and there is evidence for prolongation of action in chronic cocaine abusers, which may also occur when alcohol is consumed simultaneously. This may explain why most strokes occur in chronic users and/or with alcohol use.
Haemorrhages may be intracerebral (basal ganglia, thalamic, lobar, or brainstem), intraventricular or subarachnoid. They may occur especially in individuals with pre-existing vascular malformations such as aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (accounting for up to 50% of intracranial haemorrhage with cocaine). Most strokes tend to occur within an hour of use, especially for crack and intravenous cocaine, and most of the others within three hours. The surge in blood pressure is thought to be to blame for acute rupture. Blood pressure may no longer be elevated by the time of presentation, or alternatively, the hypertension may be wrongly attributed at presentation to the haemorrhage itself. Vasospasm has also been postulated to contribute to aneurysm rupture. In injecting addicts, with or without demonstrable infective endocarditis, septic arteritis and/or mycotic aneurysms need consideration as alternative causes of intracranial haemorrhage. Haemorrhagic transformation of infarcts is another cause. The possibility of cerebral vasculitis is often mentioned, but this is usually because of irregularity of arteries seen on angiography (see below). However histological proof is very seldom provided (a handful of cases only), especially in cases involving abuse of cocaine alone. No cases of vasculitis were found in several larger postmortem series of patients dying of intracranial haemorrhages. If vasculitis does occur in pure cocaine abuse, it must be very rare. Cerebral biopsy specimens examine only small vessels but in the few cases that have revealed vasculitis at postmortem, it is limited to these small vessels and spares the larger ones and would not be seen on angiography.
Infarction of brain, cord (usually anterior spinal artery syndromes) or retina is less common than haemorrhage, but may be particularly associated with smoking crack cocaine. There may be preceding transient ischaemic attacks (TIAs) in 10% of crack related infarcts. Patients tend to develop their infarct within a few hours of use, or wake up with a deficit the morning after. Imaging usually shows infarcts involving cortical or deep penetrating arteries. They often occur in individuals without conventional risk factors and through a variety of potential mechanisms, though again proof is seldom possible.
Cocaine and its metabolites do undoubtedly have major effects on cerebral (and other) arteries. The acute vasospasm has been demonstrated in animals, and by magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) and transcranial Doppler in human volunteers, and occurs in large and medium sized arteries, probably mediated by endothelin 1. In patients, angiography may show beading and focal stenosis, and there may also be associated large vessel occlusion. Such abnormalities may arise through vasospasm caused by the drug itself but the possibility of additional subarachnoid haemorrhage needs excluding. Postmortem specimens in a few patients have shown that arteries may sustain damage to the media and elastic lamina, but no abnormality has been detectable in most studies and in some patients no vasculopathy can be demonstrated (other than aneurysms and AVMs in cases with intracranial haemorrhage).
In half the cases of cocaine infarcts, angiography is unremarkable and does not show the above abnormalities. Occasionally intraluminal clot is seen in the internal carotid artery, perhaps possibly because of “stasis” distant to extracranial carotid artery spasm. Artery-to-artery embolism is therefore another possible mechanism for vessel occlusion, in addition to spasm, in situ thrombosis, and embolism from the heart.
https://jnnp.bmj.com/content/75/suppl_3/iii9