• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Has anyone used cocaine daily?

Did an ounce a week for about a month or two after finding my best friend’s body this summer. I was fine. Crack is a different story.

Yeah I used it daily for three days then was 400quid in debt which only just payed off told the dealer straight said you can tick me all the coke u want but don't come knocking if I don't pay up and he didn't tick me no more lol

OP please don't do it. My father permanently has dopamine issues/cardiovascular trauma for the rest of his life because of the lifestyle you have been curious about He's had several medical procedures for his heart and still they are looking for treatments because they were only temporarily sucessful. Cocaine is a real drug, many of my friends in the past have been able to understand that. Space out your use imo, especially because it can damage your nasal cavity long term.

Can I ask a quick question for anyone that knows? I'm not a user of this substance, but why is cocaine so cardiotoxic and permanently dopamine-altering unllike something like adderall or ritalin?

Last edited:
I am curious if any has used cocaine daily? As of right now I have been shooting cocaine for about 2 weeks straight. I still eat and sleep but I'm curious is this a drug that my body can handle on a daily basis?
My boyfriend used to shoot coke daily and he described it to be a much better high than meth, but he could fall into a psychosis shooting coke just as easy as meth. I think, due to the fact that it is stimulating, just remember that and understand that there are pretty standard side effects that come with that, ie loss of appetite, hot skin, pounding heart, trembling, jaw clenching, insomnia (duh). So daily use would be a fun run, but it would definitely be a hard one that may come crashing down at the end with lots of unpleasant “withdrawal” symptoms (I don’t believe in coke/meth withdrawals, I think it’s just your body trying to replenish itself after being slightly abused for awhile lol) anyways hope this helps.

My boyfriend used to shoot coke daily and he described it to be a much better high than meth, but he could fall into a psychosis shooting coke just as easy as meth. I think, due to the fact that it is stimulating, just remember that and understand that there are pretty standard side effects that come with that, ie loss of appetite, hot skin, pounding heart, trembling, jaw clenching, insomnia (duh). So daily use would be a fun run, but it would definitely be a hard one that may come crashing down at the end with lots of unpleasant “withdrawal” symptoms (I don’t believe in coke/meth withdrawals, I think it’s just your body trying to replenish itself after being slightly abused for awhile lol) anyways hope this helps.

Lol ya’ bessss chill w/ all that “my boyfriend....” shit 😉

Ya’ just miight fuck around and get what ya ask for 😂😂

Lol ya’ bessss chill w/ all that “my boyfriend....” shit 😉

Ya’ just miight fuck around and get what ya ask for 😂😂
Bruh I mean my ex. My bad lol. Tbh I don’t even remember posting this, I must’ve been high as ballz

Yeah absolutely. Some of my friends are pretty into coke and they'll be like "dude I got some FIRE shit this time" and it won't numb my face or throat at all. I'm like, sorry but this isn't coke. Back in 2001-2005 when I was in college we got some pretty good coke, it was cut for sure but it made your throat numb and was that beautiful lovely clean feeling. I've only had really good coke once, I did one tiny ~15mg spoon in each nostril and my entire face went numb and I felt so good I wanted to cry. Then I came down an hour or so later and felt absolutely fine.
I only used coke once. Orally, it worked and the high lasted for 30 mins, and I remember being in an IRC # chatting about non-sexual things, and getting very aroused. It reminded me of Ritalin or methylphenidate but it felt more 'clean' and did not last as long. I also hated the crash which made me sad and depressed, and how I craved more for months/years afterwards. I decided to never use it again, and a lot of my friends became quickly addicted to coke. The coke I had was apparently good stuff according to the guy I bought it from who had also used some. I no longer use any drugs at all, just caffeine.

No it is not safe to use coke daily.

OP please don't do it. My father permanently has dopamine issues/cardiovascular trauma for the rest of his life because of the lifestyle you have been curious about He's had several medical procedures for his heart and still they are looking for treatments because they were only temporarily sucessful. Cocaine is a real drug, many of my friends in the past have been able to understand that. Space out your use imo, especially because it can damage your nasal cavity long term.

Can I ask a quick question for anyone that knows? I'm not a user of this substance, but why is cocaine so cardiotoxic and permanently dopamine-altering unllike something like adderall or ritalin?
I also am wondering why coke is extremely cardiotoxic while Dexedrine, and Ritalin or methylphenidate are not? What are the effects of the dopamine issues your father has?

I commented earlier to say that I did an 8ball a day for several months to cope with the trauma of witnessing the violent death of a loved one.

While I was physically okay, and appear to be in good health now, I feel remiss in not having expanded the scope of my response. \

A habit with cocaine will change your personality. It will change your priorities. It will begin incredible and very quickly leave you feeling no high, but constantly on edge as you suspect you are on the verge of a heart attack. When you stop, you notice that your attention span is a fraction of what it once was. You will be not only a more impulsive person, but one whose intolerance for non-immediate gratification will make you more impatient and aggressive.

You are essentially triggering your stress response system continuously, for your entire life, and this has profound effects on almost every aspect of your being.

I also am wondering why coke is extremely cardiotoxic while Dexedrine, and Ritalin or methylphenidate are not? What are the effects of the dopamine issues your father has?
Date 2014 "The lack of pharmacoepidemiological data on the effects of long-term administration of methylphenidate, in terms of cardiovascular or cerebrovascular risk, impact on growth, risk of cancer, or other risks, is an issue that has often been raised in recent years." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4162523/

If I am correct it is just not really known if MPH and DexAmp are lacking these effect's. But my experience with MPH and Cocaine (insufflated) is they both feel kinda the same especially the side effect's. Coke being more euphoric and smooth.

Would the Methylphenidate be in a powdered, more concentrated form. It could pose the same problem's as Coke. A plus is that the numbing effect is missing. Most people like that add on effect. According to the NCBI MPH has affinity to activate the 5-hydroxytryptamine (HT) receptor 2B, in vitro [in a testtube]. But the lack off SRI/ A of MPH could play a role making it safer.

It has something to do with what's in cocaine specifically that stresses out the heart in a unique way that adderall and Ritalin do not. Something to do with the vessels in the heart. People who abuse cocaine often have heart issues, while those who even do meth don't often succumb to the same symptoms or at least not as noticeable. It's also incredibly hard to overdose on adderall. Some people have personal stories of trying to overdose with pharmaceutical stimulants but ended up living.. it takes an unfathomable amount and at that point I don't know how someone could acquire that much adderall to overdose intentionally. Then if you look at the amount of cocaine overdoses, it's pretty evident that one is more damaging on the heart. If you are displeased with this answer--I actually asked the same q in a thread itself! I can link it later if you want. I've actually never heard about a methamphetamine user complaining about heart issues. Very strange.

Off-topic a bit but I've never been able to experience any pleasure in cocaine. It could be because of my father's former abuse patterns, but it just felt like a lot of coffee every single time (no euphoria at all). It didn't even feel like dopamine was being released. However, when I do adderall... it's euphoria out the deck. Highly stimulated and in an incredible mood. Strange that Pharma stimulants would be so effective and cocaine would do absolutely nothing for me other than unpleasant side effects. I even tested it with my two friends who snort nose candy on a regular enough basis to tell if the quality of the blow was good or not. They both said the quality was great. I think drugs are just hit and miss for people depending on the brain chemistry. If someone receives as much euphoria from cocaine as I do from adderall, I'd absolutely understand not being able to resist it becoming a daily habit. I do think that this must be the case, and what adderall feels like to me is what cocaine is like for the average person. When I first tried cocaine I was wondering if I was feeling anything at all, and so I took another line and still the same issue. The first time I tried adderall I knew I would have issues with it. So intensely stimulating and wonderful. I'm surprised more people don't abuse Pharma stimulants or have addictions to them.. it's actually kind of uncommon compared to cocaine abuse I think. Most people seem to be able to just dose as needed.

Last edited:
Isn't that a withdrawal symptom?

In my experience doing coke everyday changes the way you see things in life so your whole life changes drastically you begin to worry about when you are going to be getting the next half gram (or more) a lot. You don’t notice it but a lot of, if not all, of your attention and time begins to be spent on cocaine; getting money for coke, buying coke, doing coke, talking about coke, dealing with the comedown off coke, thinking about coke, and then getting money for more coke and the cycle repeats. It consumes you damaging your body in the process as well as your mental health. It can damage or destroy relationships and is definitely something deserving of respect and caution because daily Cocaine usage has the potential to lead to addiction at least for me it definitely lead to one, I’d say when I quit last time it was harder than when I quit meth.

In my experience doing coke everyday changes the way you see things in life so your whole life changes drastically you begin to worry about when you are going to be getting the next half gram (or more) a lot. You don’t notice it but a lot of, if not all, of your attention and time begins to be spent on cocaine; getting money for coke, buying coke, doing coke, talking about coke, dealing with the comedown off coke, thinking about coke, and then getting money for more coke and the cycle repeats. It consumes you damaging your body in the process as well as your mental health. It can damage or destroy relationships and is definitely something deserving of respect and caution because daily Cocaine usage has the potential to lead to addiction at least for me it definitely lead to one, I’d say when I quit last time it was harder than when I quit meth.

What makes coke so specifically more addicting than meth for you or other stimulants? Is it just the duration that makes it so compulsive to redose?

What makes coke so specifically more addicting than meth for you or other stimulants? Is it just the duration that makes it so compulsive to redose?
Route of Admission and the extreme fast onset imo.
Snorted dl-Amphetamin lack's the latter, more of a creeper. But the chop, chop, chop thing is def part of the addictive part.

The pure dextro enatiomeer, pharma pills extracted, ime doesn't even work that ROA. But taken orally it's even less morish then illegaly produced speed.

Route of Admission and the extreme fast onset imo.
Snorted dl-Amphetamin lack's the latter, more of a creeper. But the chop, chop, chop thing is def part of the addictive part.

The pure dextro enatiomeer, pharma pills extracted, ime doesn't even work that ROA. But taken orally it's even less morish then illegaly produced speed.

Hmm interesting. I just attribute it to my ancestors tolerance to snow (lol) or it just not jiving well with my brain chemistry.. cocaine is just not for me. Pharma amphetamines are pure feel good. Gotta be careful to space it out. It seems uncommon for people to not receive any effects from snow but at least I don't have to worry about another addictive tendency.

Hmm interesting. I just attribute it to my ancestors tolerance to snow (lol) or it just not jiving well with my brain chemistry.. cocaine is just not for me. Pharma amphetamines are pure feel good. Gotta be careful to space it out. It seems uncommon for people to not receive any effects from snow but at least I don't have to worry about another addictive tendency.
#metoo, but it are the side effects that make them plain bad for me.

Cocaine and Methylphenidate suck ball's big time. MPH has an abrupt onset somewhat lesser then Coke but annoyingly unproductive chemicals both.

Amphetamine's are way better even Khat/ Catha Edulis pisses over them.

#metoo, but it are the side effects that make them plain bad for me.

Cocaine and Methylphenidate suck ball's big time. MPH has an abrupt onset somewhat lesser then Coke but annoyingly unproductive chemicals both.

Amphetamine's are way better even Khat/ Catha Edulis pisses over them.

I recall my first adderall dose and remembering being like "whoah... this feels amazing." On snow I was trying to locate the effects. Brain chemistry matters a lot though when it comes to addiction!

Yeah I would advise against it. I think smoking crack is probably better for you to be using that much but I could be wrong. Shooting coke isn't big in Australia but I know tons of people with IV Meth habits. They are very unwell people physically and mentally.
I'd really suggest you stop.