• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

RCs Has anyone tried O-desmethyltramadol?

User145667

Bluelighter
Lol I was never able to get any. Vendor totally ripped off for like 150 bucks, or something around that price. That was like a year ago though, i totally forgot about this post lmao. My advice, check each vendor out on Trust Pilot before u ever try and buy some RCs. Unfortunately i didnt discover Trust Pilot until a little bit AFTER I had already put in the order in and there were like 3 posts on Trust Pilot saying they all got scammed by that same "vendor" :/

supersonic89

Bluelighter
I finally tried the O-desmethyltramadol (straight from my cock, though) and it's not bad, huh?

Phonetap

Bluelighter
Lizardians used secret technology with invisible thieving chameleon predators. And the mob IMHO mobb muscled down against me

Phonetap

Bluelighter
There are imo. So many envelopes stolen, me was lately a lady who blatantl saw the same package and hotel where they run c, me no like. If I got my system of pleasure working overtime so we ALL WHO WERE ROBBED AND HOW MUCH... ME VARIOUS BULLIES RAPISTS, AND BAD PEOPLE WHO send now an invisible high quality military CIA gadgets invented by us we didn't want the mob to pay me back for the packages although the site guaranteed 💯 success rate... 8of12 500 to 800eu stolen back

supersonic89

Bluelighter
ODSMT its feels similar to tapentadol? I really like tapentadol but the bad thing is that the high last less than tramadol one.

I will answer my own question. Yes, they're very similar. It's more sedative than tramadol, it feels more "opioid". But, it's very similar to tapentadol (although I find the latter more euphoric) especially in the comedown. There is definitely cross tolerance between tramadol, o-dsmt, and tapentadol. So if a guest is reading this and is taking tramadol in high doses, they will most likely need slightly higher than normal doses of o-dsmt.

Sp3tterp!k

Greenlighter
I just tried it. First opioid i ever tried (except for oxy i got after surgery years ago). Bought 0.3 grams for 15 euro's and took the first shot at 22:30 hours after i came home from work and walked the dogs. 50mg as the first dose. Slight warm dizzyness after about an hour. Nice warm comfy feeling at 23.30 but i did expect something more powerfull. Redosed another 50mg at 0:00 hours. Everything is going a bit slower and more relaxed than usual. I feel warm and high but clear headed, my mind seems to be functioning normal, something methedrone or cocaine usually fucks up first. Swallowed another 50mg at 2:00 hours. After that one the O-Dsmt felt like it geared up and became more powerfull but it didn't keep on building up for long. I'm relaxed, highish and do like it but expected more from this after a 150mg in the past 5 hours without having any tolerance. I'm hoping the vendor sold me a bad batch but fear i have a natural tolerance.

DKs

Bluelighter
Can you IV O-DSMT? And (EDIT): Is O-DSMT a norepinephrine-serotonine-reuptake-inhibitor, too?

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Can you IV O-DSMT? And (EDIT): Is O-DSMT a norepinephrine-serotonine-reuptake-inhibitor, too?

Yes it can be IV but should be filtered using a wheel (micron) filter.

And, it is mostly a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and lacks most of the serotonergic properties of O-DSMT.

DKs

Bluelighter
Ok, thanks.

And, it is mostly a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and lacks most of the serotonergic properties of O-DSMT.

Do you mean O-DSMT lacks the serotonergic properties of tramadol? So you don't get so sick from O-DSMT?

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Ok, thanks.

Do you mean O-DSMT lacks the serotonergic properties of tramadol? So you don't get so sick from O-DSMT?
You mean nausea?

And yes, it’s a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor so it lacks the serotonergic properties that tramadol has.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Ok, thanks.

There is less risk of serotonin mediated side-effects than with tramadol due to O-DSMT's much lower affinity for the serotonin transporter, which means less risk of seizure and drug interactions.