• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

RCs Has anyone tried O-desmethyltramadol?

User145667

Bluelighter
Is it any good? How does it compare to traditional opiates? Does it have a good bit of euphoria? Does it have high BA orally? Can other ROAs such as IV, chasing on foil, and snorting be used? Does it provide a rush? Also, how do find out if a vendor is reputable or not? Do you just take a chance and hope for the best? I've tried a few RCs but never actually bought straight from a RC vendor before so I'm a little new to this.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Yes, it's very good. Totally different from tramadol and much more like a classic opiate. I found 50mg orally to be as good, if not better, as smoking brown street heroin.

As for the remainder of your post, I'm afraid we can't get into vendor discussions.

User145667

Bluelighter
I think Im gonna buy some man. I jist hope I actually get it. Could I PM you amd ask ypu if my Vendor is legit? Or is that also not allowed?

User145667

Bluelighter
Yes, it's very good. Totally different from tramadol and much more like a classic opiate. I found 50mg orally to be as good, if not better, as smoking brown street heroin.

As for the remainder of your post, I'm afraid we can't get into vendor discussions.

I think Im gonna buy some man. I just hope I actually get it. Could I PM you and ask you if my Vendor is legit? Or is that also not allowed?

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
I think Im gonna buy some man. I jist hope I actually get it. Could I PM you amd ask ypu if my Vendor is legit? Or is that also not allowed?

Also not allowed mate. Furthermore, I wouldn't have a clue anyway. No vendors ship to the UK anymore so RCs are a thing of the past for me.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Yeah i have a fair amount of experience with o-dsmt.

The first time i tried it (perhaps 9 years ago) I used it only intravenously, and thought it was spectacular (better than heroin, or at the tar heroin we get here).

More recently i tried it again, but orally (i don't IV drugs anymore, by internal rule that is off limits for me these days). Orally is nice, but for me (even though i dont use opioids daily, i still have a forever tolerance since i uses to be a high dose narcotic fiend) i feel like i need at least 150mg or even 200mg in a single dose to get where I like (this is not a nodding state, in fact I took 200mg before work the other day and had to lead a focus group with some executives for a consulting job -- I work as a management consultant, ie., like those guys who were firing people on Office Space in that company reorg). 200mg of o-DSMT is about 800-900mg of tramadol, but is more sedating (and more itchy). The seziure risk is much lower than tramadol, as while it retains its NRI properties, it is not much of a serotonin reuptake inhibitor (thus lower the risk of serotonin related toxicity and drug interactions). Being a stronger opioid however, its seems easier to have a fatal overdose on.

Takes a while to kick in (sublingual works faster). I kind of like o-DSMT but its not potent enough for the price (if bought from a domestic reseller on the clearnet your looking at easily $100/g+, which would be fine if 50mg is significant). Thus a 200mg dose costs $20+, whereas i (up until this August when all seeds on amazon have been washed cleaned of opiates) was able to buy a $15 pound of strong poppy seeds and get much higher (pinpointed pupils for 30 hours) on less than half a pound of seeds (ie, $7.50 worth). The seed tea is also a better high too, and less irritable than o-DSMT.

Still worth a trial if you have a low tolerance, or you overseas at much lower price point (to me o-DSMT is worth more like $40/g).

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I think I metabolize tramadol quite nicely, I usually do 1200-1500, it really is on par with morphine for me, a lot of people would dismiss it due to them being poor metabolisers but I got experience with every opioid available in the EU IV,orally and intranasally and I still consider it the best, the couple first times I smoked heroin I considered tramadol better till I IV'ed the heroin, but for me if IV pharma grade morphine and tramadol orally are the best.
Normally people would have seizures on much less than my normal morning dose, I really have huge luck for not being seizure prone. I got a natural tolerance to the majority of opioids but idk what causes this safety net for me with the trams.

negrogesic

Staff member
I think I metabolize tramadol quite nicely, I usually do 1200-1500, it really is on par with morphine for me, a lot of people would dismiss it due to them being poor metabolisers but I got experience with every opioid available in the EU IV,orally and intranasally and I still consider it the best, the couple first times I smoked heroin I considered tramadol better till I IV'ed the heroin, but for me if IV pharma grade morphine and tramadol orally are the best.
Normally people would have seizures on much less than my normal morning dose, I really have huge luck for not being seizure prone. I got a natural tolerance to the majority of opioids but idk what causes this safety net for me with the trams.

You should try IV o-DSMT its pretty exceptional. I too used to take 800-1200mg a day of tramadol (most ive ever had was 2g). I found a source from India that had 200mg tramadol capsules, so it was easy to dose escalate (it was a pretty good deal too, 600 200mg capsules for $400). Except another time i order those motherfuckers ripped me off, so you could say those 600 200mg capsules actually cost me $800+. Fuck you Transjinder Singh

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
That’s why I could never send $400 to some MoFo only for them to just piss off....and what recourse would I have?

Fly down to India and track them down lol

Last edited:

negrogesic

Staff member
That’s why I could never send $400 to some MoFo only for them to just piss off....and what recourse what I have?

Fly down to India and track them down lol

Yeah I had a special hate for Indians that lasted a couple of years. It may have never gone away entirely.

Whats worse is that the motherfuckers that ripped me off for $400 (it was was actually $470) put me on some call list where these Guptas would call me incessantly trying to sell me pharmaceuticals.

That said, I was able to successfully buy thousands of dollars worth of unsually strong tramadol (200mg each) before Sanjay did me dirty.

supersonic89

Bluelighter

Same bro. But I haven't taken many opioids. But I always feel like others opioids (the ones I have taken) are missing "something" that tramadol has. I guess it's the serotonin thing. I think the danger of seizures with tramadol is a bit overestimated imo.

supersonic89

Bluelighter
You should try IV o-DSMT its pretty exceptional. I too used to take 800-1200mg a day of tramadol (most ive ever had was 2g). I found a source from India that had 200mg tramadol capsules, so it was easy to dose escalate (it was a pretty good deal too, 600 200mg capsules for $400). Except another time i order those motherfuckers ripped me off, so you could say those 600 200mg capsules actually cost me $800+. Fuck you Transjinder Singh

ODSMT its feels similar to tapentadol? I really like tapentadol but the bad thing is that the high last less than tramadol one.

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
Yeah I had a special hate for Indians that lasted a couple of years. It may have never gone away entirely.

Whats worse is that the motherfuckers that ripped me off for $400 (it was was actually $470) put me on some call list where these Guptas would call me incessantly trying to sell me pharmaceuticals.

That said, I was able to successfully buy thousands of dollars worth of unsually strong tramadol (200mg each) before Sanjay did me dirty.

Those Guptas really are something lol...flooded over in here to Canada by the millions, all in Brampton Ontario somehow. They actually call Brampton “Brown Town” no joke.

Also of note....insurance in Brampton in HUNDREDS of dollars more than Mississauga or Toronto. Why? Because the Guptas file 70% more claims than bornNraised Canadians and do a lot of Scams with fake claims and insurance companies know this

my BMW 325i in Mississauga is only $165/month.....for “Brown Town” they quoted $390, same car, same driver....just a different liability of being surrounded by Guptas.

Also walking around the streets of Brampton you’ll see trash everywhere, garbage on lawns, litter everywhere. Mississauga is beautiful and clean. I saw a NATGEO doc about how India is drowning in garbage lol no joke, even their sacred stinky Ganji river which is “holy” is filled with trash and garbage lol, you see the Guptas bathing in there

so is it a cultural thing? ...they came to Brampton Ontario by the millions (literally everyone is wearing a turban) and now there is trash and garbage everywhere....wtf?

Not bashing the entire culture/people’s, I know several Indian family’s who are respectable and no different from other families......but, there is DEFINITELY a pattern here....and the insurance companies know it, they are a liability in their eyes.

Last edited:

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
I liked it. Sniffed it up, felt like a fluffy traditional opiate of any other sort. I don't chase the rush and find opiates are gonna make you feel alright either way.