• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone noticed any disruptions in the drug supply chain as a result of the Coronavirus?

The other thing is people really aren't going to doctors. Opiate pills and benzos at all time low here. 3x prices than even 5 years back (coming right out the pharmacy.

Heroin...was already on the slide, 2020 now its basically a dice roll.

‘I used to think that a flood of supply would push prices down but I’m starting to think drug markets don’t operate according to normal economics. For example the price of a gram of coke in the US has been *a certain price* since the 90s. Nothing shifts it.
Canada it’s up slightly per gram, like 20% up some places from a rock steady H number since I first tried it mid 2000s. Depends though it’s often still just H rather than H + ( H x 0.20 ) .

Crystal was way way up for awhile geez...

May price was H = 1 and amount of H = L

HL = My bag yuh

then In July...

1/4 H = 1.43 L (rounded)

1.43 x 4 = 5.72HL

Or it was up 572% compared to what I’d paid in May. If it was even available. Another price I got was

1 / 140 L = 1/7 or 0.26 H (rounded)
.26 x 140 = 36.4HL
Or 3640 % increase approximately

Now quick conversion Im a solid 1.78HL today. 178%!!!

yes this is how we do the math dealing droogz on the street where I live. It’s all based on what I personally paid in May and we text it like so or its cut 100% with carfentanyl and I die.

Last edited:
Just edited that some, phew. Now I got the math more or less right. My dealer was gonna kill me.

Yes. My fav pills are in short supply and they run out pretty quickly, especially the benzos that I think most of the country is taking.

I thought there was already a thread on this, but cant find.

Major differences in my area. Every summer the psychedelics come through in droves along with the EDM and hippie show scene, but not this summer. Bud prices are usually very consistent and as cheap as in a legal state, but suddenly they've risen at least 10%, and I've gotten the first disappointing batch of buds since high school 10 years ago. When the first round of stimulus checks came through, everybody was buying and selling cheap, but now it seems to have finally reversed this fall.

Weed is definitely the pulse of the black market here. As in, if that market is turbulent, shit has really gone awry. It's like tap water, you just assume it'll always be consistent everywhere, until it's not. I've never seen a visible change across the market before, very interesting.

I've been out of the harder drug scene for years, fortunately, but I've heard some very "Panic in Needle Park" type stories.

What's it like in your area?

Think it's in that Covid section somewhere I'll try to find it

I stick to RCs really so the only thing that hinders me is the post and customs

Meth is prevalent

I'm sure the dope still runs but I'm not looking for it

If I was still actively addicted to that Mega Baltimore Smack I would be really miserable

But lucky for me it's only stimulants and slow psychosis; tripping is still good; I built quite a stash in June before fucking up and going to the hospital

My stash has slowly built back up since returning and I've got just about anything I could need

Meth is prevalent and wont leave me alone but I haven't really paid attention to the prices cause my homegirl middlemans

Met the dude she bought from and he seemed to be about as tweaked out as you could get so I think the tweakers still be tweaking

And I'm still getting that bargain bin tweak on the cheap for legal

Haven't tried to get dope in months but im sure thats still easy af

Post been slow though

Oh god has it ever, in Boston area the quality of coke is through the floor and price through the roof

I'd kill for something official, most of what I get barely registers as coke at all

I stopped enquiring about drugs for the last two months but when i did check in with the market a few days ago i found meth had dropped about 30% from its Covid high and the quality was pretty solid. I was pretty surprised.

In my area covid19 has not been a big thing I have not heard about anyone in this region getting it. The drugs are still around I get 3 bottles of Valium for 2 months and the Xanax bars are still available same price however some other stuff like ice and heroin have gone up in price and it's bullshit nearly just not worth it. Sad to think that it has affected others in other places, I was just talking to a friend in Sweden and she tells me that it is hammering Europe and the health system is not coping and people dying. I'm thinking of everyone affected by this fucking virus and having thier drug supply messed up that's just no good.

It seems that pretty normal now compared to last summer, but coke is still pricy. Heard fent doubled but that was last year when this hit... no idea now. I dont know much outside my own bubble with meth though, which has gone down to normal levels for quite awhile.

I'm just curious about the impacts Coronavirus might be having on the global illicit drug trade, including DNMs...
Wow coke prices have pretty much doubled here since coronavirus and that’s the excuse they all give. Supply and demand I suppose!