• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Has anyone noticed a change in the Oxycontin OP80mg?

313 STR8 OPI8

Greenlighter
My buddy got his op80s filled other day&it was half the cost,the pharmacist said they were generic..so as soon as we leave,he hands me one&its green,op on 1side,80 on other side.only difference was the paint&texture was similiar to the OCs.so we get back to his house&i tell him 2 grab his dremel.i sucked the green paint off.trying not to get pill too wet.blowdried pill for 10seconds.then i went to town on it with dremel.it turned to the fluffy white OC powder i used to love.i brokeinto 1long skinny line.snorted half up each nostril.i got a nice oldskool oxy high.minimal gelling.about hour later,i coughed up lil gel&swallowed it,which actually kicked buzz in nice.i was kind a thinkin it was a mistake or sumtin,but grabbed sum pills off 2 other people&same good result.i mean they dont crumble into dust,but u can SHAVE it down into dust& have it in your nose in less than2min total.no freezing,microwaving or sippin slimy ass cocacola&lemon juice..i have also chewed 1&it broke into alota pieces&it wasnt plastic like chunks of slime.I cant think of why the change,pricedrop&being called generic but look same as namebrand..maybe people were starting to show some real bad side effects from eatin plastic for five years.or maybe its just alot cheaper to make an ER med with way less plastic?nylon..or watever they were using.BTW im not some rookie either.not proud,but ive been on oxy&sniffin H daily since 2003.im talkin 2g's a day of some Detroit fire.used 2 have2sniff about 6-15 OC80s daily.slowed down alot in past month tho.sorry soo long.i just wanted 2let people know&see anyones input on these 'mysterious generics'

Last edited:
I call bullshit on you snorting up to 15 oxy 80s a day, about the brand I couldn't tell you

Yeah 313 where I am I get generic 80's by Sandoz and they do crush to a powder, the green coat can actually be peeled off, or if you crush the pill the coating is removed from the powder like it's a shell, and really are just like the old formula or closest to it. I just love the way Sandoz have totally bucked the Mundipharma Oxycontin plastic pills and said "Hey you wanna get a proper dose or abuse this shit, then that's your right!" No idea how they got it through but then again maybe Australia wasn't caught up in the abuse epidemic that the US was touted to have, ultimately forcing the makers of Oxycontin to create those plastic 2-pack paint coated pills that turn to snot.

Nice one Sandoz, you get my vote!

Hey OVO.Im not trying to have a pissing contest.i know it sounds farfetched.but when alot of my area is now overun by heroin addicts who all started off buying 80s for 50 a pop. i had a few pet cats and dogs who would be able to get anywhere from 90-360 80s a month.varying on the pet.most of them were clueless on the value&would let me have for around 10bux each.u have to remember this was early 2000's and doctors were veery liberal with that shit.especially when in the motor city where thousands of auto workers had the GOOOD insurance.im just letting you know the circumstances where its possible to financially b able to do that many 80s a day.now the rest is tolerance.maybe u should read up on opiate tolerance&how quickly it can go up when snorting oxycontin.with a basically unlimited OC supply.u start doin 2or3 80s at a time&a few months later,u cant even get out of bed in morning without snorting a few 80s.now can you at least understand how someone can financially&physically do that many 80s a day.believe me.it nearly killed me.

Last edited:
^Spot on 313 - I pay $10.75 each for 80mg Generic (powdered by crushing as I mentioned above) Oxycodone pills, and with my current tolerance I can and have easily survived 400-500mg doses which is sad but that is the nature of tolerance to opiates. I use on a usual day a minimum of 240mgs which really just keeps me well with a little analgesia still, I'm a chronic pain sufferer who has been on for 18 months now.

With a concession card in Australia and you are prescribed 3 x 80mg oxy per day each pill costs 0.075 each. Yep. Huge mark up to what I pay but still cheap compared to most street oxy

Last edited:
^Spot on 313 - I pay $10.75 each for 80mg Generic (powdered by crushing as I mentioned above) Oxycodone pills, and with my current tolerance I can and have easily survived 400-500mg doses which is sad but that is the nature of tolerance to opiates. I use on a usual day a minimum of 240mgs which really just keeps me well with a little analgesia still, I'm a chronic pain sufferer who has been on for 18 months now.

With a concession card in Australia and you are prescribed 3 x 80mg oxy per day each pill costs 0.075 each. Yep. Huge mark up to what I pay but still cheap compared to most street oxy

Damn that's cheap. I had insurance back in the early 2000's and was prescribed 4-80's a day. On the bag I'd get from the pharmacy, it showed how much that script would cost if I didn't have insurance (I only had to cover a co-pay of $20 or so). It was almost $1,500! That would have been my cost per month if I didn't have insurance. Of course, without insurance I'd never be on that med because I'm not freakin' rich!