• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Has anyone heard of mexican alprazolam? (Xanax Bars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

insidious

Bluelighter
I got these yellow bars that look like the typical R039 rectangular pills. The only difference I noticed was that they are a little more yellow and also thicker than the others I have picked up in the past. They also take some effort to break apart, compared to the US bars which practically fall apart.

My source told me they are from a pharmacy in Chihuahua Mexico, which is fine because they definitely work. The only difference I notice is they take awhile to kick in and I have to take a few more to feel a buzz. They definitely make me feel good, just the same "umph" that Im used to.

I guess my question is, does anyone have experiences with Mexican xanax? Or could they be another type of drug that mimics the effects of benzos?

If I recall correctly the yellow bars are an extended release formula, that would explain why they take longer to kick in and lack that punch. Not sure how regulated mexican pharmaceutical companies are but it may be possible that your bars are under dosed as well.

《Plasticity》;13082700 said:
If I recall correctly the yellow bars are an extended release formula, that would explain why they take longer to kick in and lack that punch. Not sure how regulated mexican pharmaceutical companies are but it may be possible that your bars are under dosed as well.

I am pretty sure the yellows are not time release. You are probably right about the regulations though, they definitely are not as bitter as the U.S. xanax; They taste more like a hydro.

Everything I'm reading says they are time release... idk.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UT...-browser&q=are+yellow+xanax+bars+time+release

Edit: It looks like that's just misinformation being passed around, I was duped. Although they may not be the XR formulation it sounds like these were pressed to be more firm thus causing your body to metabolize the pill at a slower, more gradual pace. Try crushing or chewing your dose before consuming. If they aren't underdosed that should result in a faster/stronger come up.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies. Im just glad they weren't duds, the dude I got them from was honest about where they came from... after the fact. I had my suspicions.

I think this is actually pill ID - we don't allow it 'cause there are very convincing fakes made all the time.

You should have the bars in question tested professionally or with reagents.

Status
Not open for further replies.