• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone gone to the welfare office while on meth?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
The drunk me always snorts a couple lines during my day off

But I'm curious if the welfare agents might notice my Litness/tweakity look

And be like "nah we ain't giving u anymore benefits "

I'm sorry if this is against the rules to ask this, if it is, it would probably get edited out by a mod but I just had to ask this

tons, tons, tons of people in LA show up to the welfare office on meth/drugs. It's like, 90% of the reason most of us are there other than mental disorders, strict poverty etc.

Get yourself help if you need it.

There's an abundance of people who do this regularly.

tons, tons, tons of people in LA show up to the welfare office on meth/drugs. It's like, 90% of the reason most of us are there other than mental disorders, strict poverty etc.

Get yourself help if you need it.
Without trying to sound harsh or confrontational cap, with all the love in the world, Why don't you take your own advice?

Without trying to sound harsh or confrontational cap, with all the love in the world, Why don't you take your own advice?
Zonxx if you are following my insanity in the lounge you'll know I HAVE TO DO THIS VERY THING TOMORROW I have ten dollars to my name, spent all my money on MOSTLY NOT DRUGS THIS TIME and fam is very proud of me but they're like "...but you're still a fuck up, you know that, right?" in other words YES I KNOW ANYONE ELSE LIKE ME WAS TOO HAPPY GO LUCKY AND IS DEAD, AND ANYONE MORE AGORAPHOBIC/LOSER/JUNKIE THAN ME IS TOO SCARED TO GO OUT AND DIE AND I'M SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE YES I GET IT HAHA CPT YOU'RE POOR AND HUNGRY yes thank you,

do have a laugh at my expense to help alleviate my crying, I promise, go ahead and have a chuckle. I haven't done speed in a long time and am eating myself out of house and home and am bone thin.

YES I will follow my own advice THANK YOU in advance for reminding me of what I already know. <3

None of you deserve benefits.
My libertarian mentality would agree with you, but if they're just going to give away benefits best believe I'll get on that gravy train. because THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN POWER AGAIN SPENDOCRAT TRUMP FOR LIFE

And the REPUBLICANS think their party still exists HAHA. Fat chance. We'll see ya'll in 2024/2028. GOOD LUCK.

My libertarian mentality would agree with you, but if they're just going to give away benefits best believe I'll get on that gravy train. because THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN POWER AGAIN SPENDOCRAT TRUMP FOR LIFE

And the REPUBLICANS think their party still exists HAHA. Fat chance. We'll see ya'll in 2024/2028. GOOD LUCK.
I don’t blame u to be fair.
how much do u get on welfare in the US

I don’t blame u to be fair.
how much do u get on welfare in the US
LOl, me? none I don't have benefits. I suspect it's less than $200/month to get groceries.

The Dem senators went on the "EBT diet" and all of them lost weight.

It's designed to be bare-bones essentials for 1 person with a normal metabolism. GOD FORBID I'm post-drug eating like 10 meals a day trying to catch up with inner hunger/metabolism.

LOl, me? none I don't have benefits. I suspect it's less than $200/month to get groceries.

It's designed to be bare-bones essentials for 1 person with a normal metabolism. GOD FORBID I'm post-drug eating like 10 meals a day trying to catch up with inner hunger/metabolism.
I knew a panhandler downtown when i was in the game, that i'd see every fucking morning before my 9-5, being homeless and starving didn't stop him from fuelling his $300/day coke habit.... thus i like the saying "When there is a will, there is a way"

My will is quite self-destructive though and pride-stricken so I'll likely end up not eating if it comes down to that...fuck I better swallow my pride and go eat some humble pie.

My will is quite self-destructive though and pride-stricken so I'll likely end up not eating if it comes down to that...fuck I better swallow my pride and go eat some humble pie.

Get down there and get the EBT card for food Captain!
We all fall on hard times.
None of U.S. want you to starve!

I had to get one after being injured. It wasn’t that embarrassing.
If you need help filling out the application send me a P.M.

Get down there and get the EBT card for food Captain!
We all fall on hard times.
None of U.S. want you to starve!

I had to get one after being injured. It wasn’t that embarrassing.
If you need help filling out the application send me a P.M.
Like all the Republicans think I should starve even if I voted for Trump. Major disagree on US opnion of me. US is a rough fuckin' country.

I've had an EBT card before. It confuses me but it'll come back to me.

Like all the Republicans think I should starve even if I voted for Trump. Major disagree on US opnion of me. US is a rough fuckin' country.

I've had an EBT card before. It confuses me but it'll come back to me.

well, that is just not true.

There is a reason for foodbank's to have become so abundant these day's. And they have waiting list's.

Any kinda of that in the rest of the world? FoodBank's, places that dispense just over date thing's, overproduction or just plain charity. To the poorest of the poorest.