• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Has anyone experimented using DMSO to use topically as a ROA

ThePlantofJOY

Bluelighter
Trying to see if anyone has used DMSO to create a topical or to increase absorb of opiates. I had some promising results but then had a bad batch that stopped me from being able to continue experimentation. So far I have used a 10% DMSO mixed with morphine, and BTH with positive results with topical applications. I have not been able to do more but should be able to continue and will be glad to report my results. If anyone has had any experience using it I would be interested to hear your results and what methods you used. Would be glad to answer any questions. Look forward to a positive discussion!

No but was definitely interested at one point using this with cocaine. Maybe I’ll try it with Ketamine here soon if I can, I feel that could possibly be really effective.

Does the DMSO need to be diluted?

-GC

ABSOLUTELY!! From my research so far if you get the 99.9% pure DMSO, you should dilute it to about 5-10% and increase as needed. I will be glad to post my results as I get them and give detailed amounts of what I used. I will say that DMSO in its 99.9% form is interesting to work with, at 66 degrees it begins to form crystals but they are easily removed with warm water or if you keep your lab over 70 it wont happen. We keep our house quite cold so my lab is generally never warmer than 68. But it is quite satisfying to watch the crystals melt after putting the bottle in a bowl of warm water. Its also quite inexpensive on amazon, just make sure you get the lab grade, and purity. There is also a DMSO which is in a gel form, and I am considering trying that as well. I am also planning on working with THC and CBD with the DMSO and would be glad to share those results as well if you are interested! Hope you have a great day and thank you for your interest! :)

ABSOLUTELY!! From my research so far if you get the 99.9% pure DMSO, you should dilute it to about 5-10% and increase as needed. I will be glad to post my results as I get them and give detailed amounts of what I used. I will say that DMSO in its 99.9% form is interesting to work with, at 66 degrees it begins to form crystals but they are easily removed with warm water or if you keep your lab over 70 it wont happen. We keep our house quite cold so my lab is generally never warmer than 68. But it is quite satisfying to watch the crystals melt after putting the bottle in a bowl of warm water. Its also quite inexpensive on amazon, just make sure you get the lab grade, and purity. There is also a DMSO which is in a gel form, and I am considering trying that as well. I am also planning on working with THC and CBD with the DMSO and would be glad to share those results as well if you are interested! Hope you have a great day and thank you for your interest! :)

I’ve got 99% laying around from a long time ago, thank you for the dilution tip too! Maybe this weekend I’ll give it a go and report back so long as my memory doesn’t fail me.

-GC