• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Has anyone experienced this really strange activity in their body during opiate w/d?

annamaria92

Greenlighter
I am coming off of about a 6 month daily kratom habit of about 12-14g of Bali kratom leaf. I did no taper, I didn't think the w/d would be that bad, strangely I am correct. Except. Every single time I have taken another substance in the past 8 days I have been clean from kratom, substances I used to take before kratom and am extremely experienced with, now make me violently ill. Consistently.

I took tramadol 3 days off of kratom, and it made me feel like I was dying. I was so scared. Then 2 days later I tried 3 norcos/hydrocodone 10mg and they made me nauseous and I have never been nauseous off of any opiates before. Now with lorazepam today, completely different class of drug. I took two 1mg white lorazepams on a slightly empty stomach, and I started leaking saliva out of my mouth? It was scary I ran to the sink as if I would vomit but never did, instead i just opened my mouth and saliva was leaking out of my glands and tongue. I am not lying about this. What is this a symptom of, is this normal kratom/opioid withdrawal symptom? I can handle the normal nausea Im feeling and the sore legs like i just ran a marathon, i can handle this its not the worst feeling in the world. But every time I take another substance, I get violently ill also I had violent tremors in my legs after the tramadol dosage AND the hydrocodone. Like my legs were violently uncontrollably shivering with muscle contraction.

If someone could explain anything I need to know I appreciate it dearly. I am not afraid of this w/d period the worst is almost gone but this weird thing where every single drug i take my body rejects it fully. I am certain i quit all drugs not even coffee, eve coffe makes me so nauseous everything makes me ill that I put inside my body.

Lorazepam has a property that can cause nausea,drooling,sometimes hallucinations, and vomiting. I experienced all of these back when I have no tolerance to Ativan. I remember barfing Sooo bad on 4mg when I had no tolerance.

Tramadol is very hard on the stomach's of those who are not used to the unique properties of it. I never get sick with trams now but remember the same trouble. Take a few, vomit. It goes away

I think you should try drinking milk, or not taking meds on an empty stomach. And find a better benzo?

In general it sounds like you still are very much into opiate withdrawal.

Lorazepam has a property that can cause nausea,drooling,sometimes hallucinations, and vomiting. I experienced all of these back when I have no tolerance to Ativan. I remember barfing Sooo bad on 4mg when I had no tolerance.

Tramadol is very hard on the stomach's of those who are not used to the unique properties of it. I never get sick with trams now but remember the same trouble. Take a few, vomit. It goes away

I think you should try drinking milk, or not taking meds on an empty stomach. And find a better benzo?

In general it sounds like you still are very much into opiate withdrawal.

Ok so you're thinking the kratom withdrawal is the source of this illness not the other substances. I can not complain but dear god don't ever believe kratom doesn't produce withdrawals. The worst is the leg tremors, the weird temperature insensitivity. If you're cold your body completely freaks out involuntarily its scarier than Im explaining. Well I had a great run with kratom but definitely done for life.

No one can say for sure. I was pointing out that on top of w.d. both tramadol and lorazepam can cause nausea. Yes you're in typical opiate w.d. Either tough it out or go back on kratom and taper your dose. Up to you.

If you have tramadol start at 25mg and move up slowly with food and you WILL feel better ( unless you are trying to totally kick then flush them )