• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Has anyone ever used meth to get over a cold?

siq

Bluelighter
I know this sounds like a silly question but its actually kinda practical the more you think about it. I've had an annoying cold the last couple days. It really pisses me off being sick in April... Anyway, I know the main ingredient in meth comes from pseudoephedrine(Which is the main ingredient in cold medicines). I was thinking of getting a bag just to speed through this mild cold I have.

Has anyone ever done this, Does it work well?

This wouldnt be my first time using it, I have experience.

I've used amphetamines for this, not methamphetamine. But I swear it works better than NyQuil. Heheh maybe I was just tweaking my nuts off too though.

I am not a meth user,
I really don't care for it at all, but I think some people would be surprised how well this does work.

When used in moderation it provides long lasting relief from stuffy/runny nose and extreme congestion.
It can also be a god send after a hellish night of coughing and awaiting a long day of work.

Having said all that I'm not recommending anybody run out to grab meth for your cold, just sharing my experience.

I believe Levo-methamphetamine is sold in Vicks inhalers in the US..

So I know this is not my thread but I have a question since I can't figure out how to post.
My friend last night got 30mg an snorted it at 10 or 11pm he said. He then felt energize and started cleaning my house and wouldn't shut up. Then around 5am I got tired and went to bed because I was tired and I could stay up with him. So when I went to bed I finally got him to lay on the couch. Well I fell asleep and woke up around 9am and seen that he was up and smoking a cigarette i asked how he felt and told him what he was doing. And he said ya I know and apologized for it. But then he told me that he still feels a little hyper and his heart is pounding I just wanting to know if this is normal or should I take him to the hospital. Because he told me that the Adderal should of worn off by now but he feels like it hasn't.

So I know this is not my thread but I have a question since I can't figure out how to post.
My friend last night got 30mg an snorted it at 10 or 11pm he said. He then felt energize and started cleaning my house and wouldn't shut up. Then around 5am I got tired and went to bed because I was tired and I could stay up with him. So when I went to bed I finally got him to lay on the couch. Well I fell asleep and woke up around 9am and seen that he was up and smoking a cigarette i asked how he felt and told him what he was doing. And he said ya I know and apologized for it. But then he told me that he still feels a little hyper and his heart is pounding I just wanting to know if this is normal or should I take him to the hospital. Because he told me that the Adderal should of worn off by now but he feels like it hasn't.
Well thanks for hijacking my fuckin thread, lol just click on "start new thread" ...duh

Anyway, what your friends experiencing is perfectly normal. Its a typical amphetamine come down. Most people use drugs to counter the effects (ex benzos/alcohol/opiates) and chill out.

I am not a meth user,
I really don't care for it at all, but I think some people would be surprised how well this does work.

When used in moderation it provides long lasting relief from stuffy/runny nose and extreme congestion.
It can also be a god send after a hellish night of coughing and awaiting a long day of work.

Having said all that I'm not recommending anybody run out to grab meth for your cold, just sharing my experience.

I believe Levo-methamphetamine is sold in Vicks inhalers in the US..
Yea levmetamfetamine aka levo-methamphetamine is used as a decongestant. Its the not recreational half of methamphetamine. When u make meth u get 2 halves; dextro-meth & levo-meth. Racemic (both halves, both 50% of the weight) methamphetamine was over the fucking counter for this purpose at one time! Imagine getting meth without a prescription from any pharmacy lol.

dude, taking meth to get over a cold is like killing a spider with a shotgun

Thanks and sorry for that I been trying to figure out how to make a new thread before I commented on your statues. It's wanting a thread prefix but anyway thanks and it won't happen again.

I used meth once, and it happened to be while I was sick with a cold. It definitely helped overcome the fatigue and other symptoms, but I'm sure it did nothing to help my immune system. Can't imagine smoking it would be healthy either. (I snorted/ate it).

Any stimulant will usually take away your shitty cold feelings, mainly nasal related. Adderall or even something like 4-FA clears me up great if I have a cold.

However, it's definitely overkill to take meth. Or any recreational stimulant for that matter.

Well, I did it... worked like a fuckin charm. lol.
Yeah I know it may of been overkill but hey atleast I dont got that shitty cold anymore. btw, its probably the best nasal decongestant in the world.

Thanks and sorry for that I been trying to figure out how to make a new thread before I commented on your statues. It's wanting a thread prefix but anyway thanks and it won't happen again.
Use the desktop version not the mobile. Your device should have the option to switch. I had the same problem.

Using meth for a cold is like inserting earwigs into your ears to stop the voices in yer head